Game Day Rnd 3 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect people defending Levi. He plays for Carlton and we should support all our players but come on he can’t be on our list in 2 years time.

I am completely gobsmacked at how they have loose players everywhere in their forward line plus when we go forward we kick it directly to one of their defenders who is on his own.

Do we have any concept of "manning up" ??

By the way, we should just go man-on-man altogether because we cannot execute this zone shite at all.

Seems our boys confuse a more attacking game plan with an excuse to be unaccountable.

It happens, probably a lot of them are struggling to cover the ground
Its a fair point. We've gone from ultra defensive to attacking in the space of a few games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y

eah me too...I hate it when Carlton players kick six goals....just shit isn’t ito_O

If they are down by 40 points when he's doing it, then unequivocally yes.

Either reflects badly on the team as a whole, and/or it means a player has been the sole option up forward and has taken advantage of entries that have a discernible lack of effort on them by the opposition, which is almost certainly the case with Levi - though if he kicked that it would have been pretty sweet.

We made a depleted Filth look good tonight ... I’m done for the evening. Just can’t watch this anymore.

Love my Blues. There are some shining lights, Curnow, Fish, Cripps .... trying to be positive ... it’s just so damn hard at the moment .... I mean seriously making these flogs look good?

But can cas kick his 5th?

Of course not .... good night all.

I had such high hopes for this season ... not making the 8 but another couple steps forward.

But this was not what I was expecting at all.

Something has gone wrong and I want Bolts to breath fire!

I am probably more dissapointed in him right now than almost every player .... almost ... won’t name names.

Haha, where are the casboult defenders???
You rang?

At least he is having a positive impact on the game. He is no Buddy Franklin, cannot fault his effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back