Game Day Rnd 3 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How good is Polson...

Still can't believe he stayed in after last week. The selection committee need to be taken to task for picking a kid who isn't ready and showed nothing at vfl to suggest he was ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue, you actually have a great grasp on the game, but no matter what Levi does, you will never be satisfied.

Not true. If he can apply himself each week, I'll have no reason to complain about him. But for some reason, I have my doubts he will. I think you're clever enough to see where those doubts come from and you know it isn't from me being a 'hater'.

I ain't giving up on the boys

Been one of our better players tonight. Without looking at the stats, I would've said he had about 15.
Not giving up on them. How many seasons does it take for players to become footballers? A handful of touches per game doesnt mean he’s going to become the gun everyone seems to believe he will just because he’s in a blue jumper.

Yes. Absolutely. Just like 30 possessions mean nothing if they come at points in the game when there's no intensity or "junk time".

It wasn’t a kick to take the lead or even put us within range, it’s just another goal to nudge 6 points off the margin.

This game has basically been junk time since the second quarter and I don’t see any of our other players racking up 30 or kicking bags.

At least Levi has done something tonight. A lot of the other boys can’t say the same.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How good is Polson...

Still can't believe he stayed in after last week. The selection committee need to be taken to task for picking a kid who isn't ready and showed nothing at vfl to suggest he was ready.

I was wondering why they picked him, I wasn’t aware of his vfl form but he doesn’t even look like he’d be anything more than mediocre at that level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back