Game Day Rnd 3 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi has kicked 4.2, 11 disposals at 87% (our 7th best eff) and 7 contested pos yet some are calling for him to be dropped. In a team with about 15% less disposals.
Considering our effort I reckon if we’re dropping Levi there’s about 18 blokes from the NBs who’ll be getting the call up next week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The question for the club is whether to blood the young kids like they're doing or cave to pressure and bring in Kerridge, Graham etc to try and eekk a few wins.

I'd much prefer the club to stay course and rebuild. I can't remember a club in recent time who's rebuild went smoothly.... Melbourne, Richmond, St Kilda, Port etc all had horrific years before coming good (maybe not still)
Can’t fault, top post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, what's that?

You want to call me names now. Oh I'm so offended. How could you hurt my feelings.

Levi has been terrible, TERRIBLE. He has one good game (which really wasn't that good until the 3rd quarter) and now I'm a peanut? LMFAO We'll see where your courage goes throughout the year when he spuds it up and doesn't kick 3-4 goals because I guarantee you he won't be kicking mini bags like this very often (if ever again for the rest of the season) and then we'll see how loud you beat your drum.

HAHAHAHAHA no idea

Yeh.... yeh ok... just thought i would turn the game back on and as soon as i do bang sidebottom goal...... tv is back off

Getting sick of the excuses for Marc Murphy, he is supposed to be our leader but has been horrendous in a game we were crying out for leadership
Has laid more tackles than any other Carlton player & had more possessions than any other Carlton player. I think you need to look elsewhere for players to have a go at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back