Game Day Rnd 4 - Carlton v GC Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umpires have had a hand in 3 of their goals but Gibbons pushed directly in back in front of goal and gets nothing. Also lets just call the game thugby because you're allowed to drop it without making contact with the ball by handball or kick and it's fine. It's time to reward the bloke tackling for his hard effort rather than just let the player drop it the game will open up and be less of a rugby scrum. AFL time for the change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please, someone, anyone, educate me on our strategy and structure for forward 50 entries.

As far as I can see our one and only strategy is to bomb it high and long to a contest of about 8 players. We've been employing this exact same "structure" for about 5 years now with limited success.

It's beyond a joke.

Terrible game thus far. Looked better that quarter but lets be honest the GCS are playing horrible footy.

They have proven hard to score against though and I reckon their defensive pressure has been decent.

All 3 of their games so far have been decided by less than a goal and have been hard fought grinds.
This game is looking like turning out the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back