Game Day RND 8 - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Collingwood Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When your teams got no chance
Kick it to the man on Lewis Young.
That pick up was horrible and turned the tide. Two chances to put the previous goal out of bounds and Williams ****s it. Williams is a liability. Young is a liability. Durdin is a liability. Owies is a liability. Owies is a liability.

28 tackles in a half is atrocious. Momentum killed us.

Itโ€™s not over However. Pitto to come out breathing fire. 3rd quarter has been ours all year.

It's perfectly acceptable to admit that you were wrong.Vossy.

Please drop Fantasia and make him a veteran to the developing in the VFL until his form is undeniable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for the GWS type quarter. I don't think the Pies can sustain what they did that quarter
I hope they dont. If they kick the first two goals of the third that might be us all over. :(

Yep. We have no options to try in game. It's Young or bust. I understand the height issue. It's just another thing that we rely on system for, but it's such a liability when the system is breaking down.

Durdin is a better KPD than Young.

Could have at least gone with him to try something different rather than go with what failed last week.

I am honestly just so sick of watching us play dumb football. Almost everything we do is dumb.

You can't question the passion but the decision-making is just astonishingly bad.
I liked this post because I agree, but I had to then unlike it to keep it pure.
Screenshot_20240503-203143~2.png

Their defenders show Orazio, Durdin and Owies no respect, and why would they deserve it? Swarm the big 3, rebound quickly and weโ€™re stuck for pace. Itโ€™s the way to beat us.
Exactly right because those 3 in Oraz,Durds and Owies dont need a defender on them,they have barely any impact on a game. They're no threat to any opposition.

Think we still win, but that was a poor quarter. Curnow needs to come up the ground occasionally to wear out his defender. Been staying in forward line too much this year, we need mobile CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back