AFLW Rnd 8 Fri 14th Vs Carlton. 6.30pm Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Mckenzies play with 2 mins to go on the wing to win the ball when we looked in trouble then hit Brennan at 50 was immence.

Stella had atleast 3 goal assists tonight, uses it really well, if she keeps improving fitness will be a great mid/forward.

The start was horrific, need to cut out the handball game when we are under the pump like that.

I only watched the last quarter ... BUT the improvement this team has made over the last couple of seasons is well beyond what I expected

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hell of a comeback
Best win in our short history

I agree with that, the win over Brisbane was pretty special, but it was a grind. This game had a huge level of skill above what we have experience before.

Gabby Seymour - some of those contested marks. Contoi was awesome, but Gabby was even awesomer!
Mon Conti - 30 plus and ran the legs off a last qtr intended tag. She will be BOG again - All Aust awaits - a beautiful soul.
Ellie McKenzie's best game, she is gaining enormous momentum, the skill is massive, her vision improving, the outside game becoming elite.
Eilish Sheerin - stella moments again, not the quantity of past games but the quality - imagine when we have the luxury of playing her as a mid!
Speaking of Stella, Reid! What a parcel of moments for her. That should give some belief! Gee I hope LOTW was watching - pftt at you!
Both Hoskings reveled playing against Carlton - shows what competitive spirit they have - Egan's game was good (18 touches?), but compare that to the Hoskings at the ball.
Special moments all were there for Jacques, Cox, Graham, Yassir, Keily and McLelland
Jemima Woods rucked a period to give Gabby a spell - got corked - but pushed through and just got better. She has a little something - I think it is tenacity.
Lavey had a thereabouts game same as Dempsey early, but in the second half they both found something more. Dempsey is a cool quarterback style, but playing up the ground a bit more. Her read of the play is getting back into sync, her form in the run up to the finals could be huge as she picks off oppo's forward forays, gathers ground balls with ease.......
Lynch. She has one touch, and one tackle. by her standards a shocker - yet what she as a defender filling space, cutting off should not be underestimated. Poor game? Maybe, but a contributor nonetheless.
KB, welcome back - easied in, kicked a lazy goal.
Courtney Wakefield - four goals in this game is eliite, especially when they follow four marks!

I might get canned for this but McKenzie Is overhyped
Thought she won a few critical contested possessions late in that game. Didn’t see the first half though so I can’t comment on that.

I think she may develop into a Conti level gun if she can build on her tank and work rate. Shows plenty in patches but yet to rip a full game apart like weve seen Conti do.

we suck again GIF
Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

I agree with that, the win over Brisbane was pretty special, but it was a grind. This game had a huge level of skill above what we have experience before.

Gabby Seymour - some of those contested marks. Contoi was awesome, but Gabby was even awesomer!
Mon Conti - 30 plus and ran the legs off a last qtr intended tag. She will be BOG again - All Aust awaits - a beautiful soul.
Ellie McKenzie's best game, she is gaining enormous momentum, the skill is massive, her vision improving, the outside game becoming elite.
Eilish Sheerin - stella moments again, not the quantity of past games but the quality - imagine when we have the luxury of playing her as a mid!
Speaking of Stella, Reid! What a parcel of moments for her. That should give some belief! Gee I hope LOTW was watching - pftt at you!
Both Hoskings reveled playing against Carlton - shows what competitive spirit they have - Egan's game was good (18 touches?), but compare that to the Hoskings at the ball.
Special moments all were there for Jacques, Cox, Graham, Yassir, Keily and McLelland
Jemima Woods rucked a period to give Gabby a spell - got corked - but pushed through and just got better. She has a little something - I think it is tenacity.
Lavey had a thereabouts game same as Dempsey early, but in the second half they both found something more. Dempsey is a cool quarterback style, but playing up the ground a bit more. Her read of the play is getting back into sync, her form in the run up to the finals could be huge as she picks off oppo's forward forays, gathers ground balls with ease.......
Lynch. She has one touch, and one tackle. by her standards a shocker - yet what she as a defender filling space, cutting off should not be underestimated. Poor game? Maybe, but a contributor nonetheless.
KB, welcome back - easied in, kicked a lazy goal.
Courtney Wakefield - four goals in this game is eliite, especially when they follow four marks!
whatb do we do when poppy kelly comes back in does she come back in ??
gabbie has been unbelievable in the ruck
its alsmost as though she has grabbed it with both hands
intersting decision for match commitee

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Rnd 8 Fri 14th Vs Carlton. 6.30pm Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back