Game Day Rnd 9 - Carlton v Bulldogs Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetering needs to get over whatever the f**k is going on in his head and wake up.

Cripps has been an absolute liability all year. Picked the wrong Captain, should have been Doc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sarah Jones is inoffensive but literally has no knowledge about the game of footy.
She's basically a feeder. A woman stuck on a panel paid to feed topics to men.

H and Cripps’ misses are coaching issues. Why are they allowed to take that approach?
Put in a team rule about kicking drop ******* punts from in front of goal. Drill it into them
Yeah nah.
Pretty sure a ****en brownlow medallist chooses how he butchers the pill.

He’s been doing it for a while now.

Sack Voss on Monday. Just letting dogs play kick to kick. Our players dont even look for a switch. They have obviousky been instructed to kick long and play fast but our skill is not up to it. Pretty simple man up, control the ball and switch it... I actually can't believe what I have witnessed. In my 33 years of being a lifelong Carlton supporter that half was the worst I have ever seen.

Luckily we have the speed and skill of Ed Curnow as a sub to turn the game around. Great for a young and upcoming young player like him to get his chance and get some experience.

Totally. We’re successful at failing. At least there’s one thing we excel at.

There you go. You've spotted a ... um positive.

I had a bad feeling when I saw them getting to the game earlier.

episode 2 car GIF

Why do we give the opposition so much rope during defensive transition, fast and slow?
It can’t be the directive? Are we just poor at implementing whatever the zone is or does the structure of the zone suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back