Autopsy Roast and toast vs Hawthorn and changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as the Pies game, when we have a comfortable lead we seem to go into full flamboyant mode. 6 kicks to go where 2 kicks would've done the job more effectively. Loopy handpasses and backward handpasses giving the opposition time to close us down.

We had all the momentum early in the last quarter and for some unknown reason we start slowing the game down, you usually do that when trying to stop momentum of the opposition, not when you have momentum yourself. Could have cost us the game against a better team.

Won a game we were expected to win but plenty to work on defensively. Thought we were very fumbly across the park at times today which resulted in numerous turnovers. Hawks in comparison seemed much cleaner, McIntosh one of the culprits.

We were poor that game. We should have blown it out. It was as if we were given half the gasoline we usually get. Our distribution and first touch way below par as were the Umps keeping the Hawks in the game.

Last week against the Pies the Umps let it go, this week they paid everything. It must be confusing for the players. The arbitration of this game is terrible in summary.

I liked Lynch, Prestia, Pickett, Macca, Rioli and Bolton's game. Balta tried his heart out but had a shocker with the ball. Rewolt's pressure game up forward was excellent.

If Castagna gets a game next week over someone like Stack I'll be pi$$Ed. Biggie won't play again next week if Gibcus is fit. Rioli Jr was poor all day.
Why should it be Stack?

Our team defence needs a lot of work. That should have been a 6-8 goal win.

We’re kicking enough goals but giving up way too many easy/cheap ones. Hopefully more improvement to come.

Biggy out - no where near ready. Taz in.

George might stay in by the skin of his nuts. Lucky f’er

Geez some of you guys redlining too much.

That was a good win, smashed them in the inside 50s, good team perfomance.

Sure, George went missing but then got back in the action. Biggie played his first game and got caught out of position a bit, but **** first game for a key defender is never going to be easy.

Dusty has got his swagger back, Cotchin is in nice form and when we have Prestia and Lambert both playing it really straightens us up.

Liked Pickett's game, Shai is dominating and Daniel Rioli had a nice game, as did Grimes and Vlastuin.

We are ticking along nicely. I think we'll go deep this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawks are such a nothing cringey club

Mate TBH, Dimma was out coached by Mitchell today. He came in with a plan that almost rolled us.

Our top end is streets ahead of theirs, the fact they were in the game until the end is a worry

Nakkers , Dusty, Shai and DRioli top four by far.
Midfield was really poor for most of the day and if we're serious of making a challenge then we're going to have to do something seriously quick .
Castagna is just a fraud atm and basically KDH has ruined him by refusing to drop him and make him earn a game. w***ers will say he kicked the winning goal, but we were still two plus goals up and if we had another contributor for the previous 119min we would have been well up. Biggie is no way near ready and his kicking needs to improve. I said at quarter time with tongue in arse cheeks that umpiring was our fault. Rayzor then took hold and his worse for the day was when Dusty had the ball punched out of his hands and he called holding the ball without Dusty actually been tackled. Still uncertain to where we stand this year, but I haven't given up yet.
Think those who said George kicked the winning goal said it in jest.Well i know i was.But calling your fellow Tiger supporters w***ers.Well i'll just leave it at that.

Mate TBH, Dimma was out coached by Mitchell today. He came in with a plan that almost rolled us.

Our top end is streets ahead of theirs, the fact they were in the game until the end is a worry
scumps

Fantastic forward half pressure, and it was needed considering they scored more often than not going I50. I have not seen our defence beaten that badly in a while.
Apart from the 2 4/5 goal bursts the gameplan was executed well and we mostly had control of the game, but it shows how quickly a game can turn when we drop our trademark pressure.

BOG Umpire 26
Didn’t pay us 1 free, pure corruption
Clearly they are told to umpire against the Richmond jumper
They just refuse to pay us a free kick unless it’s impossible for them not to

Get Benny Gale in Gill’s office asap ffs!
Umpire 26 needs to be seriously looked at. In regards to officiating Richmond, no one can be that honestly incompetent!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

George is now in the conversation as the worst Richmond player I have ever seen. Insipid performance after insipid performance. If I was putting up 0 out of 10 games every week for the club I loved I would hand the jumper back in and give it to someone worthy. He has no shame and clearly he doesn’t give a sh*t about the club.
LoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back