Autopsy Roast and toast vs Hawthorn and changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only watched bits and pieces, how did George win us the game? Were we losing in the last qtr? From what I saw of Biggie he was terrible.
Hawks had a run on us and were coming hard, George spoiled a big kick out of our forward line, had a couple attempts and sealed the game with a goal

Hawks were motoring and looked like they were going to steal the game

Hawks had a run on us and were coming hard, George spoiled a big kick out of our forward line, had a couple attempts and sealed the game with a goal

Hawks were motoring and looked like they were going to steal the game

Let me guess, was there some sort of unco blunder by him before he kicked the goal?

Positive for me is we could be kicking 150+ most weeks if we can clean up or forward entries and making the most of our shots on goal, so Teague has the forwards working quite well.

Negative for me is our inability to stop teams scoring easily when they decide to take us on through the corridor.

Dusty still going at half power and getting 20 and 3 is a bonus.

Big test will be when we play a team with a ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me guess, was there some sort of unco blunder by him before he kicked the goal?
Two unco blunders actually

But alas he kicked the goal and deserves the credit for it

Because Stack hunts the oppo like a maniac and actually puts pressure on. George is coasting atm.
Does Stack have the tank or discipine to go down back when need ala what George does?

I have a feeling we're coasting quite a bit in games we're expected to win. Defence is being tinkered with trying to find that balance but our scoring power looks great. In the top 3 in the comp for points for. 👍Teagues influence really starting to show. Dreamtime next week. Something for the boys to play for. We'll be at our best and lift bigtime. 10 goal demolition of the Bummers incoming. GO TIGES !! 🐯

ThsGeez some of you guys redlining too much.
That was a good win, smashed them in the inside 50s, good team perfomance.

Sure, George went missing but then got back in the action. Biggie played his first game and got caught out of position a bit, but fu** first game for a key defender is never going to be easy.

Dusty has got his swagger back, Cotchin is in nice form and when we have Prestia and Lambert both playing it really straightens us up.

Liked Pickett's game, Shai is dominating and Daniel Rioli had a nice game, as did Grimes and Vlastuin.

We are ticking along nicely. I think we'll go deep this year.
Could you have been anymore niave and woke in what you wrote? You should write your opinions in the mainstream press. Go deep?

nanks goal mid way in the 2nd when we were 4 goals down was the spark

then cane a goal to jack
That the spin out of the ruck contest?

Was a cracker of a goal

Positive for me is we could be kicking 150+ most weeks if we can clean up or forward entries and making the most of our shots on goal, so Teague has the forwards working quite well.

Negative for me is our inability to stop teams scoring easily when they decide to take us on through the corridor.

Dusty still going at half power and getting 20 and 3 is a bonus.

Big test will be when we play a team with a ruck.
Spot on mate. Teagues influence has turned us into a scoring machine. Great to see.

Bests In no order, lunch, Jack, Shai , Rioli D, nank, broad, too many to list

george had an ok 2nd half but **** me needs a rest, biggie fair debut out for Gibcus next week , although with Noah out may get a reprieve but might be too inexperienced with the two kids in, so unfortunately Tarrant may need to come in. MRJ quitter this week but not stressed did more than George when the game was on, would like to see stack included form allowing tommorow.

club needs to grow a backbone and take the videos down to AFL house and ask why , we can’t buy a htb, disgusting umps as usual I think I was pretty close in the frees count in closest to the pin NaturalDisaster i should get bonus points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back