Autopsy Roast and toast vs Hawthorn and changes for Essendon

Best vs Hawks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThsGeez some of you guys redlining too much.

Could you have been anymore niave and woke in what you wrote? You should write your opinions in the mainstream press. Go deep?

What would you like me to say?

Fxxk off and go and read his thread as the same morons continue to defend this oxygen thief.

Take a brrather mate, no need to make a campaigner of yourself.

I'm concerned about the tigers..

Finally, we have Lynch doing what he is supposed to be doing and Jack is working well with him BUT......

The rest of our team needs to lift because if Lynch does not fire then we are in trouble,,, and big trouble.

Lambert, Edwards , vlaus, grimes, Mac, cotch, all well below their best, Soldo not far behind.

We need more consistency from our A grade players. and we need a rocket to force active play because there are easily five players I would not pick for next week. This comes from the TOP. The coaching staff needs to send a messege.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks only got close because they had a very good run of successive soft frees in the first and then last

another 13-23 smashing….surely we aren’t that undisciplined?
I thought our tackling overall was excellent today. But as usual nothing rewarded, just play on every time. It's the non calls against us that annoy me more than a bad tackle.

how many points had we conceded in 2017 compared to this year curiously?
A lot less 😅 Percentage is about 10% higher this year though

Edit: turns out PA is about the same actually

Last edited:

Finally, we have Lynch doing what he is supposed to be doing and Jack is working well with him BUT......

The rest of our team needs to lift because if Lynch does not fire then we are in trouble,,, and big trouble.

Lambert, Edwards , vlaus, grimes, Mac, cotch, all well below their best, Soldo not far behind.

We need more consistency from our A grade players. and we need a rocket to force active play because there are easily five players I would not pick for next week. This comes from the TOP. The coaching staff needs to send a messege.
I'm concerned as well. Great post. We are either all or nothing. The players need to make the decision because that performance was shite. Our marking, distribution and first touches were terrible although not as bad as the umpiring.

We have to factor in a 5 goal advantage to the oppo every game

The AFL handicaps the comp. We all know it
yeah, half of those are from our dumb discipline. poor play to give get out of jail cards to oppo. How many did the Hawks give away ?

I thought our tackling overall was excellent today. But as usual nothing rewarded, just play on every time. It's the non calls against us that annoy me more than a bad tackle.
Exactly…the non calls…for frees which are 100% there do my head in

But there are also some howlers…the throwing the ball they don’t see…and in the 2nd with 10mins to go, Jack tackled a player and it looked like a body slam…which it wasn’t, the player barely hit the ground…Shai thought that was clearly our free….dawks free…and 50

Midfield is the big concern for me
They are a little flat track bully like

When things are going our way they are fantastic but they can’t seem to stem the oppo team when they get a run and it really puts our defenders under the pump

We seem to be very slow when the ball is in transition against us and have trouble cutting off the corridor, maybe a mix of being a shorter midfield and a few guys who aren’t known for speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back