Robert Harvey - worst bloke ever! Sledging Bartel's estranged father and then sooking like a baby

Remove this Banner Ad

listen to all you flogs...'scarletts a shit bloke'

Do you know him personally do you? What a load of shit dribblers you are, foaming at the mouth with jealousy of the great man.

Being a nice bloke doesnt win you premierships flogs, this is not a gentlemans sport, its ruthless, go watch a golf tournament if the tears are welling up you bunch of 14 year old girls.
Did you watch the video of your tough guy. Lying campaigner.

So you agree Scarlett's a lying prick?

personally, i dont give a shit in the slightest, all i know is that scarlett retired with 3 times the amount of premierships than maxwell will ever have.

All maxwell is, is a over rated tom harley wannabe, who is bleeding from the anoos because geelong didnt draft him. Thank God. Thankyou Stephen Wells, once again.

Which vid?

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2013-07-25/scarletts-revenge-on-maxwell
personally, i dont give a shit in the slightest, all i know is that scarlett retired with 3 times the amount of premierships than maxwell will ever have.

All maxwell is, is a over rated tom harley wannabe, who is bleeding from the anoos because geelong didnt draft him. Thank God. Thankyou Stephen Wells, once again.
translation: even an inbred dumbass like me can no longer defend the pathetic lying of that piece of shit scarlett so I will fall back to simplistic medal count. Scarlett obviously a lesser player than Pike then

Why is it that only the flogs from the teams who geelong owned in grand finals are having a sook on here? Keep the tears flowing girls, stellar work ;)
look to be honest i could hardly care less if Scarlett who apparently has no other skills whatso ever wants to ask someone to write a book for him so he can fund his habits BUT i draw the line when he just makes shit about about real human beings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know scarlett personally?

I don't have to to know he's a lying silly and a shit bloke.

Deal-With-It-Kool-Kat-Reaction-Gif.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Harvey - worst bloke ever! Sledging Bartel's estranged father and then sooking like a baby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back