SCANDAL ROBMEDIA PICKITT THROWN OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2072721In late breaking news just in Dragons young gun Pickitt has been sensationally thrown out of the grand final replay between the Ophidian Old Boys and Swamprats in a failed Dragon raid.

View attachment 2072729

He was on fire yesterday with gems like these

So after 411 brilliant posts like these we decided it was time for him to depart, asked what he was going to do now Pickitt replied "I think i will spend some time with my father Senor M."
Rocket Boy gunna Rocket Boy.....

rocket power nicksplat GIF

I see Pick has been busy in the Bye week. If the oppo can't appreciate his subtle and spammy genius there's really no helping them.

I see Pick has been busy in the Bye week. If the oppo can't appreciate his subtle and spammy genius there's really no helping them.
He wasn't clever enough to execute what he was trying to achieve, it just became a mess.

Tongue in cheek right?

Please add tone indicators 😉

He wasn't clever enough to execute what he was trying to achieve, it just became a mess.

…and yet only a few weeks ago you were saying that the weekly 100+ posters were valuable to the league.

I think anyone who has ever averaged 100 posts a week across the season should be banned from the league

…and yet only a few weeks ago you were saying that the weekly 100+ posters were valuable to the league.

I think anyone who has ever averaged 100 posts a week across the season should be banned from the league
Never said such a thing, you can't keep telling lies and get away with it.

Never said such a thing, you can't keep telling lies and get away with it.

So Boomer spam is good, but Gen Z spam is bad?

You’re complaining that people post too much, yet you’re one of highest contributors in the entire league over the past 8 seasons.

Vanessa Lachey Hawaii GIF by CBS

So Boomer spam is good, but Gen Z spam is bad?

You’re complaining that people post too much, yet you’re one of highest contributors in the entire league over the past 8 seasons.

Vanessa Lachey Hawaii GIF by CBS
I just want to see if i said what you said i said, i don't give a stuff on how any other poster posts, not my buisiness nor yours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2072721In late breaking news just in Dragons young gun Pickitt has been sensationally thrown out of the grand final replay between the Ophidian Old Boys and Swamprats in a failed Dragon raid.

View attachment 2072729

He was on fire yesterday with gems like these

So after 411 brilliant posts like these we decided it was time for him to depart, asked what he was going to do now Pickitt replied "I think i will spend some time with my father Senor M."

I just want to see if i said what you said i said, i don't give a stuff on how any other poster posts, not my buisiness nor yours.

mcmelty.png

Remove this Banner Ad

SCANDAL ROBMEDIA PICKITT THROWN OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back