Media ROBMEDIA WHO'S BIG_ICKY?

Remove this Banner Ad

OIG.rEhBfvcJ0jj.jpeg I'd like to welcome all the new season 38 rookies to the land of Sweet and i hope you're all settling in comfortably, here is a quick rundown of our new rookies

Ophidian Old Boys
FreoGirl

Royals
manicpie, xjamescleanx, Mr Cheese

Baghdad Bombers
mcgrath_truther, PaPaPete

[B]Mt Buller Demons[/B]
[USER=202691]p4p1

Furies
Orange crush

Warriors
raffrox , brian_muz

Swamprats
Raz

Wonders
Giant YoYo

Gumbies
The_Wookie

Roys
HinkleysHeroes

Bears
SSSSSS

Now for our latest competition the rest of us can now see if we can pick which one is big_icky, will it be the first one to make a media thread or will it be the first one to be made captain this season, so over to you Sweet.

Last edited:
I'm big_icky, and so is my wife!
Also, negative points for cowardice in failing to tag Raz
Geez fancy missing Raz, if i wanted 30 pages out of this he would've been the first one tagged.

View attachment 2058412I'd like to welcome all the new season 38 rookies to the land of Sweet and i hope you're all settling in comfortably, here is a quick rundown of our new rookies

Baghdad Bombers
mcgrath_truther, sunny3193

Now for our latest competition the rest of us can now see if we can pick which one is big_icky, will it be the first one to make a media thread or will it be the first one to be made captain this season, so over to you Sweet.
:cautiousv1:
Where’s PaPaPete and why are you trying to pass off a delisted player as a rookie?

I think we have our answer…what do I win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now what exactly is the big icky, for my friend
He has gone down in legend in the SFA, he was a permabanned poster who snuck back into the SFA 2 seasons ago and worked his way up to being named captain of the Dragons at the end of last season. People will remember where they were when Kennedy got shot or Australia winning the Americas Cup and now when Trump got shot but big_icky getting caught was bigger.

He has gone down in legend in the SFA, he was a permabanned poster who snuck back into the SFA 2 seasons ago and worked his way up to being named captain of the Dragons at the end of last season. People will remember where they were when Kennedy got shot or Australia winning the Americas Cup and now when Trump got shot but big_icky getting caught was bigger.

Anyone who is old enough to remember where they were when JFK got shot should really consider retirement (both from their real life employment & from the SFA)

There’s already enough sh*t banter going around here without the need for retired Boomers using this place as a replacement for their Facebook wall

Last edited:
Anyone who is old enough to remember where they were when JFK go shot should really consider retirement (both from their real life employment & from the SFA)

There’s already enough sh*t banter going around here without the need for retired Boomers using this place as a replacement for their Facebook wall
Can we have this in English?

Can we have this in English?

F*** me—- I said Boomers, not Bombers you triggered little precious one. Yet, you’re coming in here like I’ve made a joke about your Mother

I remember when Bombers were intellectual contributors. The quality has now moved on & left the dullest members of the club behind to try to carry on the reputation.

F*** me—- I said Boomers, not Bombers you triggered little precious one. Yet, you’re coming in here like I’ve made a joke about your Mother

I remember when Bombers were intellectual contributors. The quality has now moved on & left the dullest members of the club behind to try to carry on the reputation.
IMG_4511.jpeg

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

NaturalDisaster — can you please #landfill this

McMelty, we aren't in that season. May be time to retire for you matey

Is this the earliest in the season you’ve ever played the classic

Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

Card?

I predicated you’re at least make it to Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Media ROBMEDIA WHO'S BIG_ICKY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back