Media ROBMEDIA WHO'S BIG_ICKY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

NaturalDisaster — can you please #landfill this

How are you so out of touch?

How are you so out of touch?

To be fair—- this is a media thread about a poster who can’t respond. The entire premise is out of touch, especially from someone like Robertio

I remember the good old days of page after page of melts from old RobR whinging anytime someone was tagged that couldn’t reply due to bans

Wow, there's a bit going on in here.

Place of rambunctious depravity and I love it.
Just like you'd expect when rookies get together.

Hello friends and thanks for the welcome.

After reading the thread I'm sure everyone has their suspicions. I hope my tarty response hasn't cast any suspicions my way about yours truly being big_icky. 🤗

Also,

Help Me Duck GIF by Nat Geo Wild

To be fair—- this is a media thread about a poster who can’t respond. The entire premise is out of touch, especially from someone like Robertio

I remember the good old days of page after page of melts from old RobR whinging anytime someone was tagged that couldn’t reply due to bans
Tag RobR you coward.

Anyone who is old enough to remember where they were when JFK got shot should really consider retirement (both from their real life employment & from the SFA)

There’s already enough sh*t banter going around here without the need for retired Boomers using this place as a replacement for their Facebook wall
You continue to put old people down which is disgusting, should they all be shot at 60 years of age?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His shtick hasn't changed. It helps me sleep.
I'm happy he is making this thread great, he's probably been waiting for a R0bertio media thread for ages and he doesn't realise that he's going to get old one day, or maybe not.

You continue to put old people down which is disgusting, should they all be shot at 60 years of age?

Your reading comprehension is below par mate, because that’s definitely not what I said.

I said that anyone old enough to remember where they were when the JFK shooting happened should consider retirement.

You don’t see me calling into SEN everyday to rant about the world. You don’t see me standing in the smokers section of the local TAB. You don’t see me creeping on woman half my age at the Spearmint Rhino. You don’t see me writing comments underneath the Facebook posts of sporting clubs & media outlets.

Each generation has their own ways of interacting. I’m just saying that I think Sweet would be a better place if there was more contributors of Pickitt ‘s generation.

If this place is going to thrive long term it should be focusing on younger contributors, not making “pop culture” references that are as out of date as the decor at Northcote Plaza

Your reading comprehension is below par mate, because that’s definitely not what I said.

I said that anyone old enough to remember where they were when the JFK shooting happened should consider retirement.

You don’t see me calling into SEN everyday to rant about the world. You don’t see me standing in the smokers section of the local TAB. You don’t see me creeping on woman half my age at the Spearmint Rhino. You don’t see me writing comments underneath the Facebook posts of sporting clubs & media outlets.

Each generation has their own ways of interacting. I’m just saying that I think Sweet would be a better place if there was more contributors of Pickitt ‘s generation.

If this place is going to thrive long term it should be focusing on younger contributors, not making “pop culture” references that are as out of date as the decor at Northcote Plaza
You've had your weekly whinge about how bad the SFA is going now get out and do some hard work and recruit some teenagers.

You've had your weekly whinge about how bad the SFA is going now get out and do some hard work and recruit some teenagers.

The league isn’t going to be able to keep a younger demographic if the quality of posting remains at “Boomer Social Spam” levels.

Either this place needs to accept its niche status & understand that it will continue to slow down in regards to new participants OR the league reflects and grows on the way it posts.

No one wants to read 100+ posts of “Hey mate, what beer you drinking today” every week. In my opinion there is no need for a single contributor ever hitting in the ton in match thread.

Quality over quantity. Give me a team like the Bears that has 20 active posters a week over a team that is dominated by the same half a dozen people (or less) spamming match threads every week

The league isn’t going to be able to keep a younger demographic if the quality of posting remains at “Boomer Social Spam” levels.

Either this place needs to accept its niche status & understand that it will continue to slow down in regards to new participants OR the league reflects and grows on the way it posts.

No one wants to read 100+ posts of “Hey mate, what beer you drinking today” every week. In my opinion there is no need for a single contributor ever hitting in the ton in match thread.

Quality over quantity. Give me a team like the Bears that has 20 active posters a week over a team that is dominated by the same half a dozen people (or less) spamming match threads every week
I don't think there has ever been a matchthread with a 100+ posts of “Hey mate, what beer you drinking today”, i think you're stretching the truth a bit there.

After reading the thread I'm sure everyone has their suspicions. I hope my tarty response hasn't cast any suspicions my way about yours truly being big_icky. 🤗

Also,

Spend 17 seasons here and it feels like that 😀

Also,

giphy.gif

mad foghorn leghorn GIF by Looney Tunes

Remove this Banner Ad

Media ROBMEDIA WHO'S BIG_ICKY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back