Media ROBMEDIA WHO'S BIG_ICKY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Your reading comprehension is below par mate, because that’s definitely not what I said.

I said that anyone old enough to remember where they were when the JFK shooting happened should consider retirement.

You don’t see me calling into SEN everyday to rant about the world. You don’t see me standing in the smokers section of the local TAB. You don’t see me creeping on woman half my age at the Spearmint Rhino. You don’t see me writing comments underneath the Facebook posts of sporting clubs & media outlets.

Each generation has their own ways of interacting. I’m just saying that I think Sweet would be a better place if there was more contributors of Pickitt ‘s generation.

If this place is going to thrive long term it should be focusing on younger contributors, not making “pop culture” references that are as out of date as the decor at Northcote Plaza
Your ageism sure as eggs, dates you, weeks past your Best Before date.

Your ageism sure as eggs, dates you, weeks past your Best Before date.

Another

Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

This is week one of the season, yet multiple posters have lost all sense of originality already.

Time for the league to evolve

Another

Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

This is week one of the season, yet multiple posters have lost all sense of originality already.

Time for the league to evolve
Excuse me, could you please explain by using 'Another'.
Pointing out that your catch all ageism, is highly relevant to a discussion.
What were you saying before about the same ol same ol memes.....but that is what you do continually isn't it like in yr reply to me above.
Saying it's time for the league to evolve yet you use stale consumerist arguments that do not further your cause, nor do they appeal to anyone to engage for long, then there's the stereotyping anyone who replies or should question the statement you make.
I'd say the evolutionary imperative is within you, rather than casting around for external 'false flag issues'.
Who are the posters you accuse of above, all I see is the same guy pushing the same gripe and never getting over themselves. I'd get out of your own way if you think you are in any way an 'original' or that you have something unique to offer the world that no one has ever seen before.
And now I'll disengage too.

What were you saying before about the same ol same ol memes.....but that is what you do continually isn't it like in yr reply to me above.
Saying it's time for the league to evolve yet you use stale consumerist arguments that do not further your cause, nor do they appeal to anyone to engage for long, then there's the stereotyping anyone who replies or should question the statement you make.
I'd say the evolutionary imperative is within you, rather than casting around for external 'false flag issues'.
Who are the posters you accuse of above, all I see is the same guy pushing the same gripe and never getting over themselves. I'd get out of your own way if you think you are in any way an 'original' or that you have something unique to offer the world that no one has ever seen before.

Spot on sister.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

No wonder the league is dying.

It’s a Friday night and I’m getting responses that sound like they come direct from 3AW talkback.

This is exactly what I’m trying to say—- if the older generation decide to spam relentlessly with no nuance, skill or wit then the quality of this place will continue to erode.

Go back & look at match threads from 2-3 years ago and you’ll see exactly what I mean. Quality posters are being replaced with spammers who bring no originality or entertainment.

The only reason Wosh is happy with the way the league is going is because spammers spend more time on BigFooty, look at more ads and therefore create more ad revenue for BigFooty

It’s a Friday night and I’m getting responses that sound like they come direct from 3AW talkback.

This is exactly what I’m trying to say—- if the older generation decide to spam relentlessly with no nuance, skill or wit then the quality of this place will continue to erode.

Go back & look at match threads from 2-3 years ago and you’ll see exactly what I mean. Quality posters are being replaced with spammers who bring no originality or entertainment.

The only reason Wosh is happy with the way the league is going is because spammers spend more time on BigFooty, look at more ads and therefore create more ad revenue for BigFooty

oltSnfD.gif

Might be a good idea rather than pointing fingers and moaning to do some attractive media yourself and start a recruiting drive for the kind of people you want then. Or are you not over being spoon fed yet?

If this place is going to thrive long term it should be focusing on younger contributors, not making “pop culture” references that are as out of date as the decor at Northcote Plaza

I'm sure you've seen Logan's Run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be a good idea rather than pointing fingers and moaning to do some attractive media yourself and start a recruiting drive for the kind of people you want then. Or are you not over being spoon fed yet?

There’s literally no point doing a recruitment drive while the league is in its current state, do you only read one sentence and make your entire argument from there?

I would encourage you to read the entire post first next time.

The league isn’t appealing to outsiders at the moment & any recruitment efforts currently will either add to the Boomer Spam or be turned off by the few who dominate discussion after discussion.

Once the league evolves, then recruitment will be easy as people will want to participate. But while we have the 100+ post a week general discussion spammers this place will struggle to grow participation numbers

There’s literally no point doing a recruitment drive while the league is in its current state, do you only read one sentence and make your entire argument from there?

I would encourage you to read the entire post first next time.

The league isn’t appealing to outsiders at the moment & any recruitment efforts currently will either add to the Boomer Spam or be turned off by the few who dominate discussion after discussion.

Once the league evolves, then recruitment will be easy as people will want to participate. But while we have the 100+ post a week general discussion spammers this place will struggle to grow participation numbers
you smell bad

BANG cop that Senor M and smarten up campaigner.

Oh you’re not to blame, Robertio threw you under a bus. My comment about where’s PaPaPete was directed at him coz he left you off the list!
You should probably sue RobMedia, worse than Murdoch’s tabloids.

Robertio is a friend of Baghdad in the words of a one damicky.

Chief where my new yacht?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media ROBMEDIA WHO'S BIG_ICKY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back