Media ROBMEDIA WHO'S BIG_ICKY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Now Robertio is pulling out the

Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

How is it after 8 seasons in the league and thousands of posts that this is the best response you can come up with?

Think about it for a moment mate—- imagine showing a typical match thread you’re in to someone outside the league. Do you think they’d want to read your sh*t 100+ times a week?

Some of your team mates don’t even want to read that much spam from you. You need to slow down & let others have a chance to contribute— or you’ll end up like Raz and posting an entire page of posts without anyone responding.
Yeah maybe you should be in a kids league.

Yeah maybe you should be in a kids league.

So anyone under the age of 60 is a “kid” to you now?

Self reflection is important here Robertio—- just because you spend your entire week on BigFooty doesn’t mean that should be the standard expected of contributors.

Now Robertio is pulling out the

Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

How is it after 8 seasons in the league and thousands of posts that this is the best response you can come up with?

Think about it for a moment mate—- imagine showing a typical match thread you’re in to someone outside the league. Do you think they’d want to read your sh*t 100+ times a week?

Some of your team mates don’t even want to read that much spam from you. You need to slow down & let others have a chance to contribute— or you’ll end up like Raz and posting an entire page of posts without anyone responding.
Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

Orange Auction GIF by Ritchie Bros.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me, could you please explain by using 'Another'.
Pointing out that your catch all ageism, is highly relevant to a discussion.
What were you saying before about the same ol same ol memes.....but that is what you do continually isn't it like in yr reply to me above.
Saying it's time for the league to evolve yet you use stale consumerist arguments that do not further your cause, nor do they appeal to anyone to engage for long, then there's the stereotyping anyone who replies or should question the statement you make.
I'd say the evolutionary imperative is within you, rather than casting around for external 'false flag issues'.
Who are the posters you accuse of above, all I see is the same guy pushing the same gripe and never getting over themselves. I'd get out of your own way if you think you are in any way an 'original' or that you have something unique to offer the world that no one has ever seen before.
And now I'll disengage too.
You've made Senor M look incredibly more silly than he already is, which is something I never knew was possible. Well done Pammy!

My name is STILL keeping this thread relevant.

Imagine bringing me back into this conversation a week later….

#r#rentfree
Rent free, I skipped past town and have just seen this on my way back through and it’s embarrassing still

Rent free, I skipped past town and have just seen this on my way back through and it’s embarrassing still

Bumping old threads to contribute nothing of value.

No wonder that despite currently acting in the role, the league decided not to vote you in as admin.

Bumping old threads to contribute nothing of value.

No wonder that despite currently acting in the role, the league decided not to vote you in as admin.
Old threads? It was on the main page 😙.

The league actually a lot smarter than I have them credit for, have never been happier. But sure, go off king, you got absolutely creamed by a rookie in Pamcake1 and it was ****ing hilarious .

Old threads? It was on the main page 😙.

The league actually a lot smarter than I have them credit for, have never been happier. But sure, go off king, you got absolutely creamed by a rookie in Pamcake1 and it was ****ing hilarious .

It was beautiful to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media ROBMEDIA WHO'S BIG_ICKY?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back