Robodog Is Back (Don't Worry Only For 1 Game)

Remove this Banner Ad

And as further punishment, if he doesn't kick 3+ goals and lead us to victory, he'll have to spend next week training in this:

View attachment 1452001

Given the history (albeit brief) behind that jumper, I enjoy seeing it wheeled out every 5 years or so.

Not so sure it goes well with black mittens though Westy!

Favourite VLF era top

65a93.gc5019463166296269070.jpg

If we're going to use that abomination of a logo again.

We should fully embrace the awfulness and go full shitshow by using the origin energy one off.

If we tortured Scott West by making him wear it. We need to close the circle of s**t and do the same to his son.

View attachment 1451921

I still can’t believe we wore that.

Its a training top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robodog is the look the Bulldog's were sporting when I first became a fan.

I'm the same, my earliest Bulldog memories are from the late 90s but I do hope we only bring this out once every 25 years. Nothing will ever beat the traditional hoops, we've won 11 premierships in the hoops across VFA/L, V/AFL and AFLW. The only jumper I'd like us to bring back for a heritage round is this one...

Footscray-1898.png

We wore it in 1898/1899/1900 and won the VFA premiership in all 3 years.

Players are constantly told to have pride in your jumper, to play for everything it stands for. How can you have pride in your jumper when the marketing geniuses keep changing it every time they get the urge?

For me, what it stands for in this game is another marketing gimmick. Immediate 2-3 goal advantage to the opposition.

They can all FRO as far as I’m concerned.

We should fully embrace the awfulness and go full shitshow by using the origin energy one off.

If we tortured Scott West by making him wear it. We need to close the circle of s**t and do the same to his son.

View attachment 1451921

I'll see that abomination of a guernsey, and raise you this:

Attachments

• EU9wuRsU8AYPeVh.jpg
    EU9wuRsU8AYPeVh.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 55

View attachment 1451921

Wasn't the red one the bad BAD luck guernsey?

Think it looks great, has a bit of character.

Suits Weightman perfectly.
Surprised Baz wasn’t in the promo. Must’ve shot it whilst he was out.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Robodog Is Back (Don't Worry Only For 1 Game)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back