Rodney Eade leaving Bulldogs - Press Conference Today

Remove this Banner Ad

Smorgan.

Until he stops treating Footscray as his personal plaything, then they will continue wallowing in mediocrity.

In what way he has he treated the club like his personal plaything??? Can u elaborate?? Eade is the second coach he's got rid of in 15 years. The other sacked coach was a no brainer in Rohde. He's brought stability to what was a dying club when he took over. The club has new facilities, improved finances and long overdue professionalism under his reign. And from what I can see the club has handled Rockets situation with class

The Dogs have been very lucky to have him. Your comment is IMO pretty naive

whats sad about this is even swartze can read smorgon like a book. listen to the following interview on sen and swartze calls him out on what type of coach they are going after. their minds already made up on who they want, Leon Cameron is a certainty:
http://www.sen.com.au/audioplayer/Audio/David-Smorgon-Part-2/2863

they should have made the decision based on rockets performance rather than who they want to replace him. go through due process FFS

Well if David Schwarze says it ..... :rolleyes: Maybe u and Schwarze should wait till the process has begun before criticising it

Eade being an ex quality hawk and a seemingly good character makes me a fan.

That said I have it on good authority that the senior bulldog players will embrace the decision as they know the next flag was not going to come with Rocket at the helm.

They dont know that the new coach will either, however, in the short term he will at least give them hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodney Eade leaving Bulldogs - Press Conference Today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back