ROFL I just love how Richmond's kulcha is slowly imploding in front of our eyes.

Now that Richmond's little run is over, does it constitute a dynasty?

• No, Mason Cox ended any hope of a dynasty with he pulverized Gaylex Prance.

• Yes, but its easily the least-impressive dynasty of the AFL era.

• Yes, its the greatest dynasty ever & phwoar have you seen my cuz Svetlana Goodyear?

• Yes, its statistically better than anything Geelong's ever accomplished.

• Ty Vickery is relieved he left that mysoginistic, anti-authoritarian kulcha when he did!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players endlessly crap on about being "warriors" and "soldiers" and "making sacrifices" - its how they justify their MASSIVE salaries for playing a sport.

I guess they're willing to make sacrifices right up until the point it doesn't suit them anymore.

Especially if they've already won 3 flags & made millions.

I'm calling out these overpaid frauds. Playing in a bushfire game doesn't make them community heroes either. They're parasites.
This, I think, is where Melbourne's team first mantra will help us in our aim for the ultimate glory.
No Whinging Wendys in our squad. The last big whinger at our club ended up being sent to Norf.

frggr when he sees another post about Richmond:

yoo wen GIF

frggr when he realises he hasn't liked one of HAPPY BUDDHA 's posts yet:

Working Battlestar Galactica GIF

Players endlessly crap on about being "warriors" and "soldiers" and "making sacrifices" - its how they justify their MASSIVE salaries for playing a sport.

I guess they're willing to make sacrifices right up until the point it doesn't suit them anymore.

I'm calling out these overpaid frauds. Playing in a bushfire game doesn't make them community heroes either. They're parasites.

Here, here.

If you want to reach the pinnacle you're going to have to make some unexpected sacrifices along the way

Prima donnas!

Here, here.

If you want to reach the pinnacle you're going to have to make some unexpected sacrifices along the way

Prima donnas!
I get that being away from the kids hurts but Freewoldt is on 800k a year to kick a leather ball. Spring for some hired help to take pressure off the wife, put on your big boy pants and grow a backbone princess!

Apparently there's even a new invention called FACETIME that let's you connect with the smiling faces of loved ones whenever you like. Goodness knows how previous generations ever managed without such creature comforts, guess they locked themselves in their panic rooms when the going got tough?

Nobody should be surprised Jack Riewoldt's on-field complaining is mirroed off it. ****ing drama queen through & through I have no sympathy for.

This, I think, is where Melbourne's team first mantra will help us in our aim for the ultimate glory.
No Whinging Wendys in our squad. The last big whinger at our club ended up being sent to Norf.
Yeah I can just imagine the ancient gladiators of Rome about to set foot in the Colliseum & having second thoughts "Golly I hate to be a bother Mr. Overseer but I haven't seen my family in what feels like AGES and I'm fretting rather badly! Be a dear and replace me, I just wouldn't be at my best right now!"

Last edited:
Yes, but you are the idiots who drafted him in the first place
Dastardly plans to bring down the Poos and Wees from the inside take time friend. Time and patience. The beauty of it all is though even though he'd played all that crap for Richmond, they still didn't foresee what was to come. Forrest and trees.

Dastardly plans to bring down the Poos and Wees from the inside take time friend. Time and patience. The beauty of it all is though even though he'd played all that crap for Richmond, they still didn't foresee what was to come. Forrest and trees.
Only St Kilda are playing a longer game...

Only St Kilda are playing a longer game...
I think they're still figuring out what game they're playing.

Thought they were playing poker, ends up they're playing 52 pick up, cast offs edition.

:thumbsu:

Clubs should be able to deduct a portion of the players salary for any weeks they miss due to general homesickness.

People crap on about Bailey Smith and Archie Perkins telling interstate clubs to GAGF because they don’t want spend the first four years of their career playing in front of a couple thousand ex-pats and a brown dog, but when grown men with more life experience (including experience in a hub FFS) don’t want to do their job they want sympathy from the public?

FMD these pampered con artists need to find a new profession, and Richmond veterans are pretty rubbish these days anyway.

Going to be no surprises when Melbourne shit it in.

strange thing to say to the best team for 4 years with 3 flags under their belt including the covid hub flag

I didn't mention Richmond and the post I was quoting was talking about footballers in general with a throwaway line about how it especially applies to Richmond

But keep enjoying your fantasy. Sorry to trigger you :(

I didn't mention Richmond and the post I was quoting was talking about footballers in general with a throwaway line about how it especially applies to Richmond

But keep enjoying your fantasy. Sorry to trigger you :(
sure honey. in a thread bagging out richmonds culture you quote a post saying that after winning 3 flags theyre not willing to make the necessary sacrifices and that theyre overpaid frauds. but of cooooooooourse it wasnt directed towards richmond.

would be interesting to see an analysis of your post history. I'd guess 25,000 of them would be in richmond related threads.

so players don't have families or lives away from their club... :$

that's quite the hypothetical opponent you've defeated there, let me know how the rest of your battle with the strawman goes :roflv1:

sure honey. in a thread bagging out richmonds culture you quote a post saying that after winning 3 flags theyre not willing to make the necessary sacrifices and that theyre overpaid frauds. but of cooooooooourse it wasnt directed towards richmond.
Nobody's saying Richmond have a monopoly on selfish overpaid footballers. Yours are simply the most visible.

That's the price that comes with success. If you don't like it you're more than welcome to return to the 30 years of irrelevence we found so entertaining.

Clubs should be able to deduct a portion of the players salary for any weeks they miss due to general homesickness.
Excellent idea. Players are happy to bend the league over a barrel for a larger cut of the profits when times are good, but when the SHTF recoil at the idea of making sacrifices themselves. Sacking half the support staff to reduce club budgets is fine though - those "little people" don't matter to stars like Riewoldt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would be interesting to see an analysis of your post history. I'd guess 25,000 of them would be in richmond related threads.

Whoever paid taxes to fund your education should seek a refund. Your reading comprehension is shocking.

Take a look at the italicized word in A *unt Above's post

200.gif

Cotchin not playing this week? Did Brooke not sign the permission slip? 🤔
Lucky for Trent tongues & forefingers don't wear out! :drunk:

Okay so which one of you oppo's is Tony, is it you ACA?

Brooke Cotchin took to Instagram to reveal why she and her family supported him remaining with the Tigers squad.

She addressed her Instagram post to "Tony" as a response to a message she received in which she was labelled "high maintenance", and told to "grow up " and "stop being so selfish".

Brooke Cotchin took to Instagram to reveal why she and her family supported him remaining with the Tigers squad.

She addressed her Instagram post to "Tony" as a response to a message she received in which she was labelled "high maintenance", and told to "grow up " and "stop being so selfish".

Dunno who Tony is.

But I know who has still got Twent's balls in her handbag.....

Don't play for the jumper, don't play for the Club, don't play for the supporters, don't play for your mates, don't play for your own sense of pride and duty.

Play coz if you don't the custodian of your knackers might get some flak ......

Did you leave a "you got this girl" message on her Gram?

Remove this Banner Ad

ROFL I just love how Richmond's kulcha is slowly imploding in front of our eyes.

Back