Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

The state is broke. Any of spending money on plans of expanding Arden street would be low on on the priority list I reckon.
So The State is Broke. Thank You very much Dildoe Dan and Co. Hopefully a cyclist cleans up Dildoe Dan by Bunny Hopping on his head. :stern look

How much time has the club wasted on this steaming pile of shit?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

…2017 was the OP

How much time has the club wasted on this steaming pile of shit?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
The issue is where the club has found itself over the last 20 years is that we are no longer the innovator.

Consecutive boards have elected to adapt a survive and maintain mindset. Applying for Gov money is as adventurous as we get these days.

We are left with a club that is not in control of our own destiny.

The issue is where the club has found itself over the last 20 years is that we are no longer the innovator.

Consecutive boards have elected to adapt a survive and maintain mindset. Applying for Gov money is as adventurous as we get these days.

We are left with a club that is not in control of our own destiny.
Elected to adapt a survive and maintain mindset? It's arguable we've become too conservative in areas as a result of that mindset, but the mindset wasn't chosen by us, it was forced on us by the AFL when they tried to kill the club.

Federal State and Local Governments don’t give a f:ck about us .
Their attitude towards us is well your got what your got know shut up yet but our club board continue fall over them like Drunken Toads.
The only way things will change if we as Supporters get it done with maybe with help from a higher authority chipping $$ for $$ EG:Scanlon Family.
Time Frame.
2025-2026 New 2nd oval and improved Lights for night Football for AWFL,VWFL,VFL and AFL practice games.
2028 -2029 Permanent Drink Food and outdoor Toilets for the above games.
Yet this won’t happen as this club treats its Members/Supporters like 💩and take the attitude towards us All is Well now move on we run the club you don’t.
This why this club is in it’s current position and personally unless there is massive changes with a complete mindset change and take the attitude to stop protecting mediocrity not encourage it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elected to adapt a survive and maintain mindset? It's arguable we've become too conservative in areas as a result of that mindset, but the mindset wasn't chosen by us, it was forced on us by the AFL when they tried to kill the club.
We were broke in the 80s when initiated Friday night football, GF breakfast etc.

Back then we had leaders who were entrepreneurial and willing to take a risk.

We no longer have that. We have lovely people, just not your Mcguire types in initiative.

We are the public servants of the AFL now.

Mark my words though if the tap gets turned off it will be the current leaderships failings to innovate with offield revenue that leaves us completely exposed.

Last edited:
The state is broke. Any of spending money on plans of expanding Arden street would be low on on the priority list I reckon.

The state is not broke and the Arden precinct is a priority for then due to the metro.

Being in debt means 4 fifths of **** all. The US is in Trillions of dollars in debt.

The City of Melbourne put the plans on the back burner way before covid. Its not a government decision. The Council have prevented it moving forward.

Mrs Duck is well connected. Your issue is with CoM not the ALP.

Being in debt means 4 fifths of **** all. The US is in Trillions of dollars in debt.

The City of Melbourne put the plans on the back burner way before covid. Its not a government decision. The Council have prevented it moving forward.

Mrs Warlord is also well connected and that's just not true.

There has been major changes to the wider development recently when govt announced the hospitals wouldn't go ahead there.

Nothing is happening til the metro opens anyway, that's the first major milestone.

Mrs Warlord is also well connected and that's just not true.

There has been major changes to the wider development recently when govt announced the hospitals wouldn't go ahead there.

Nothing is happening til the metro opens anyway, that's the first major milestone.
You calling Mrs Duck a liar?

So The State is Broke. Thank You very much Dildoe Dan and Co. Hopefully a cyclist cleans up Dildoe Dan by Bunny Hopping on his head. :stern look

I won't be complaining when I can take a train down to watch training, pre-season games and the AFLW, avoiding the shit-show of parking around the club.

It's boring AF as every thread reduces itself to bickering over meaningless bullshit.
yup.

arden st thread bumps, "oh maybe theres some sorta news?" Nope, just a couple of sky news parrots, then bickering over unknowns. Superb.

The state is not broke and the Arden precinct is a priority for then due to the metro.

Fair enough. I don’t pay much attention to state politics tbh, I just get told all the time by people that the state is broke and assumed it’s true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back