Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Learnings also from this thread.

Apparently if you have excellent immigration numbers you can service anything.

Yes, if your tax base is growing consistently, you can service what is quite manageable debt.

That's how the real world operates.

(Except that same person is ignoring the fact we've had close to nation leading net immigration numbers for well over a decade with state debt skyrocketing in that same time).

No, sorry, in the real world our internal migration is net neutral.

I think it was 537 people more left than arrived in the latest ABS stats.

1728444272602.png

It's NSW that has the huge issue with net internal migration.

"Skyrocketing" is such a lovely and emotive word, but its also deployed when you need to cover up an ideological argument that's not supported by the facts.

1728444310250.png

If you think Victoria is bad, very keen to hear what your view on NSW is lol.

Are people seriously thinking the state opposition will be swept to power at the next election (coming back from oblivion, mind you) by simply promising to cut services and build no new infrastructure? I am not convinced that people will be swayed by a party intending to do nothing.

I don't see anyone suggesting this. A big part of our problem is that a government that has been abysmally wasteful of taxpayers' funds has literally no viable opposition to challenge it.

We are arguing with someone who frequently microdoses himself to the eyeballs down at Treasury Gardens. :stern look
How do you microdose yourself to the eyeballs?

By definition a microdose only goes past your toenails.

This all stops being fun when someone decides to make it personal. Any chance we can show a bit of restraint?
Old Mate Chad found your post funny. I’ll allow him to explain to you why that is. It has something to do with how the Warlords posts on this forum. As Metallica once sang “Fight Fire with Fire”. :stern look

Right ...

Dan Andrews isn't Premier and hasn't been for over a year, I deal in facts.

Ah yes, the United States Studies Centre - funded by the US Government - thinks a deal where Australian taxpayers pay hundreds of billions to subsidise the US defence industry is a good deal.

Well, that settles the matter lol.

Given we paid MORE to break the deal with France over the subs than the Commonwealth Games, shouldn't you vbe even more enraged about that lol?

Yeah, it was a shit decision in retrospect, I'm not hanging an entire government that's been in power for ten years over it.

Especially when the alternative is a rabble obsessed with looking in children's underpants and is currently tearing itself apart in court ... again.

As we saw above, you think AUKUS is a good deal despite having to pay the French $800m plus for nothing, perhaps mon aimi, ze consistency in your sinking is not 'ow you say, complete?

Governments make mistakes, so do list managers. Its called the real world.
Dan Andrew’s is a cnut and has fkd Victoria for 50+ years. Never hated anyone more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back