Roos to stay in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a new poster

I am soooo excited! Great news.:thumbsu: Come on down Archer!!!!! Thanks to everyone for all the support.:thumbsu: I will be buying additional memberships.

If there is any way I can help WANM please let me know :)

Welcome ADL. Good to see more ladies coming on. Just get on here and post your thoughts and you are fighting along with us.:thumbsu:

Enjoy the moment, but don't forget - we've only won the first round in the battle.

It get's harder from here. NMFC vs The AFL

Expect no favours from the pricks. If they could schedule us to play Fremantle every week next year in the Sunday twilight spot on Mothers Day they would (with a smile on their face).

Keep the support coming. Get behind WANM - continue pledging support or financial assistance, buy and/or upgrade your memberships, buy your merchandise from the Roos Shop. Every little bit helps.

And keep on punching.

Enjoy the moment, but don't forget - we've only won the first round in the battle.

Expect no favours from the pricks. If they could schedule us to play Fremantle every week next year in the Sunday twilight spot on Mothers Day they would (with a smile on their face).

Keep the support coming. Get behind WANM - continue pledging support or financial assistance, buy and/or upgrade your memberships, buy your merchandise from the Roos Shop. Every little bit helps.

And keep on punching.

I know you'll agree with me, Lidge, when I say that's all we ever wanted - the chance to fight, and fight bloody hard.

We'll prove ourselves ever worthy.

And keep on punching.

Spot f**king on Man...
Let's stick it up those AFL pricks with WANM, More Members and lets get the redevlepment going...!

I love North Melbourne!

Not sure if SEN still have the segment at midnight called the back page where they talk to the editors of the Age and Herald Sun to discuss the sports stories that they will be running the next day. Hopefully we'll get some more info hot off the press :)

Not sure if SEN still have the segment at midnight called the back page where they talk to the editors of the Age and Herald Sun to discuss the sports stories that they will be running the next day. Hopefully we'll get some more info hot off the press :)

The age usually publish their articles at midnight don't they?
Or is that just Caro?

And keep on punching.

Spot on. No more excuses not to buy a membership (for those we can afford it, of course). 28,000+ members cannot be pushed around, even by the all powerful AFL. (Or at least it makes it harder for them). Even if it’s not the ultimate answer financially, it’s a statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And keep on punching.
I can only endorse these words of Lidge.

If true this is a great result, however the hard yards now need to be done. The euphoria may just start to dissipate fairly quickly and we need to capitalise on the momentum achieved in such a short time.

We all now need to hop onto http://www.wearenorthmelbourne.com.au/ and see waht we need to do to raise the funds.

It has been said elsewhere but it is worth saying again, we must not delay in renewing our memberships this year. Lets set targets for the club to achieve and get WANM to publicise these targets and put the onus on everyone to roll up the sleeves and get cracking with the dollars.

If this is true, I will increase my pledge on Pharros fundraiser by $100, as well as make sure I renew our memberships as soon as they arrive.

Lets go you mighty North Melbourne Rooboys.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Spot on. No more excuses not to buy a membership (for those we can afford it, of course). 28,000+ members cannot be pushed around, even by the all powerful AFL. (Or at least it makes it harder for them). Even if it’s not the ultimate answer financially, it’s a statement.

And for those who can't afford a membership, bust your arse for the cause and we'll buy you one. That's a promise. :thumbsu:

I can only endorse these words of Lidge.

If true this is a great result, however the hard yards now need to be done. The euphoria may just start to dissipate fairly quickly and we need to capitalise on the momentum achieved in such a short time.

We all now need to hop onto http://www.wearenorthmelbourne.com.au/ and see waht we need to do to raise the funds.

It has been said elsewhere but it is worth saying again, we must not delay in renewing our memberships this year. Lets set targets for the club to achieve and get WANM to publicise these targets and put the onus on everyone to roll up the sleeves and get cracking with the dollars.

If this is true, I will increase my pledge on Pharros fundraiser by $100, as well as make sure I renew our memberships as soon as they arrive.

Lets go you mighty North Melbourne Rooboys.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Don't worry horace, it is true. When i heard Poulter say that this will put smiles on the roo faces, i was rapted. Then he added more. Archer set to join the board and Pagan is also trying to get on board.

I'll be renewing as soon as the link is on the site. Remember 1300 36 32 31 or kangaroos.com.au

AFL won't take this well if true. :D

Soon will be time to put Andy D and his cronies firmly in the crosshairs, metaphorically speaking. Trying to screw us will be his biggest mistake of his AFL tenure. :mad:

Don't worry horace, it is true. When i heard Poulter say that this will put smiles on the roo faces, i was rapted. Then he added more. Archer set to join the board and Pagan is also trying to get on board.

Could it get any better?:thumbsu:

AFL won't take this well if true. :D

Soon will be time to put Andy D and his cronies firmly in the crosshairs, metaphorically speaking. Trying to screw us will be his biggest mistake of his AFL tenure. :mad:

They'd be well advised to turn the other cheek and go play with Southport. Any attempt at vengeance will be their undoing. Career ending stuff. Walk away boys, you lost.

20,000 memberships before Christmas should be our aim.

With so many North people standing up to be counted when the club has needed it, it is a golden chance in the club's history to cement ourselves as a power club off the field.

Its been a terrific start and we need to get even busier and get those member numbers rocking and make it impossible for the AFL to ever f*** with us again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roos to stay in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back