Rory & Belinda Sloane

Remove this Banner Ad

Man this sucks so much.

I think the photos and social media posts were beautiful personally, I can't imagine how it would be to deal with that sort of sadness. But I think it shows amazing strength to be able to share that struggle and to be honest, all I want is for them to be able to get through it however they see fit.

Deepest condolences to the Sloane's and all who have suffered such loss. That photo bought back very personal memories for me (I won't go into specifics) and I have no problems with that. They have every right to post it. While in this life we never forget and live with and manage the loss of many things, time does have a way of bringing some healing and while there is death there is also life and new life.

I don't think anyone should be telling them how to act in this context. They need to deal with their grief in their own way. If posting it on social media feels right to them, then they should do it.

Thanks.

Personally I initially felt the opposite to what you said, on reflection I agree with you.

They are coping with a tragedy in their own way, people respond in different ways to grief.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory & Belinda Sloane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back