Injury Rosa out for six weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we do have Le cras and Cripps to fit into the side, Brennan could play further up field as can Ash Smith. Not even mentioned Morton or Dick / Nicoski / Hams who could come into the forward pocket and release Hill onto the wing.

This is where our developing depth will shine people.:thumbsu: Rosa comes in slowly and instead of missing finals he misses the start of a long season.

All these injuries are starting to smell like last year all over >.<

t8swnd.gif

As disappointing as it is, why are so many people surprised that we are getting injuries?

Not so much the amount of injuries, just that it's confined to our midfield...the most important area of the ground.

Naitanui, Kerr, Rosa, Wellingham, Masten (hopefully ok). All part of our midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so much the amount of injuries, just that it's confined to our midfield...the most important area of the ground.

Naitanui, Kerr, Rosa, Wellingham, Masten (hopefully ok). All part of our midfield
lucky its not last year then otherwise we would have swift,stevens and dalziell playing round 1 .Altho i think razzle could be some sort of chance after some strong form

Andrew Embley will be available for round one after suffering a hamstring injury in the second round of the NAB Cup, while midfielder Chris Masten has been cleared of injury after missing last Saturday's clash against Port Adelaide.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-03-14/naitanui-back-in-full-training

Thank god.

What is that exactly? is it a really bad injury.

It's a really bad result from an injury.
The tissue around the injury swells and prevents blood flow to the affected area, and if left untreated cells in the area begin to die off.
The procedure is horrible that is required to fix it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasciotomy
I am assuming that is what he had if it required surgery.

It's a really bad result from an injury.
The tissue around the injury swells and prevents blood flow to the affected area, and if left untreated cells in the area begin to die off.
The procedure is horrible that is required to fix it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasciotomy
I am assuming that is what he had if it required surgery.

Why the hell did I look at that while I was eating lunch...:eek:

Our list is so injury prone it's not funny i stated this before i got banned if we aren't healthy we won't win it.

These are our injury prone players:
Mark Nicoski been in the system for a decade and is always injured
Andrew Embley bum shoulder now leg injuries
Daniel Kerr, well his always going to be banged up due to his reckless abandon game
Beau Waters, wasn't announced captain because the reality is he will never play every game in a season
Dean Cox been healthy last few seasons though
Nic Naitanui will always have injuries due to his high flying game
Adam Selwood always concussed
Mark Lecras done his knee and groin in a 12 month span
Matt Rosa always injured
Brad Dick never healthy
Josh Kennedy starting to get injured a lot
Chris Masten
Mitch Brown broke the record for the quickest substitute against richmond due to a poked eye....
Brad Shepphard
Sam Buttler

All these guys get injured so often, you can even add Glass in there. Most of those guys are in the best 22 and a quarter of em this time in september will be injured!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back