Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being so obsessed with an opposition footy club that you continually post thinking about them. Sandwich short of a picnic basket.

shit shock horror, football fan comments on football club on football forum! a well known club in the largest league in australia on the largest forum!

but hey lets get utterly obsessed with a no body anonymous individual online because he said something you don't agree with. i couldn't think of anything sadder!!!

shit shock horror, football fan comments on football club on football forum! a well known club in the largest league in australia on the largest forum!

but hey lets get utterly obsessed with a no body anonymous individual online because he said something you don't agree with. i couldn't think of anything sadder!!!

Don’t worry so much Deflecto. Freo supporters are a welcoming bunch. Just change your club in the settings, admit you’ve been a world class flog and we will welcome you. No one believes you are a St Kilda supporter anyway. :thumbsu:

Budding boobs?

Absolute filth, i'm disgusted.

giggle

According to Today's Herald Sun, sources claim a senior Fremantle official was heard joking in the office: "Watch what you sit on, guys, there's a disease going around the office, everyone's getting pregnant."

There's an absence of women commenting about this scandal on this thread.

Imagine being so obsessed with an opposition footy club that you continually post thinking about them. Sandwich short of a picnic basket.

Thats pure bullshit!

The quality of his posts are absolutely proof positive that he is unable to think. The ants at your picnic have a higher IQ

Don’t worry so much Deflecto. Freo supporters are a welcoming bunch. Just change your club in the settings, admit you’ve been a world class flog and we will welcome you. No one believes you are a St Kilda supporter anyway. :thumbsu:

no one pretends to be a saints supporter. trust me on that one!

In your case its pity . I feel for the challenged.

According to Today's Herald Sun, sources claim a senior Fremantle official was heard joking in the office: "Watch what you sit on, guys, there's a disease going around the office, everyone's getting pregnant."

is that for real?

I can.

Goodness me, what an outrage.

Nothing less than a Royal Commission into such outrageous comments will do.
Failure to follow through with this will probably spell the end for the MacGowan Government.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had they owned up at the start
They did.

from the Age "The AFL's integrity unit investigated last year and was comfortable with the decision reached between the parties."

handed Ross a suspension
Why? The AFL found it wasn't necessary, otherwise they wouldn't have been "comfortable with the decision"
I think the AFL really messed up here.
Moral lessons from an Eagles supporter... clearest example of irony i've come across in quiet some time.

Hang on what? Why’s this offensive? Am I missing something?

Can anyone do a GIF image of Ross Lyon in a woman's outfit or dress?
How about Ross in a way too short miniskirt chatting with Fyfie who's wearing a bra?
9fca3f9e9419d0852aca649fa6cbefdc--nat-lyon.jpg

How about Ross in a way too short miniskirt chatting with Fyfie who's wearing a bra?
9fca3f9e9419d0852aca649fa6cbefdc--nat-lyon.jpg
I'd like to see that. (The AFL' s advertising slogan from 1994 to 99).

American musician, John Lee Hooker:
"Cats playing the Blues, I'd like to see that!" - Double meaning and a reference to the 1995 Grand Final.

What about Ross Lyon's man bosoms?

Last edited:
Last edited:
On face value, if this is all that has been said ( nobody here knows all the facts), Lyon has said something he shouldn't have said. At the end of the day, it's certainly no hanging offence. What has me a little more suspicious is why $100,000 was paid, surely there has to be more to this to justify that sort of payment. I also keep thinking back to the complete hypocrisy of the AFL who fired two executives last year who were in relationships with consenting adult women, yet the same organisation condones hush money on a sexual harrassment allegation. There is no consistency there all.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They did.

from the Age "The AFL's integrity unit investigated last year and was comfortable with the decision reached between the parties."

Why? The AFL found it wasn't necessary, otherwise they wouldn't have been "comfortable with the decision"

Moral lessons from an Eagles supporter... clearest example of irony i've come across in quiet some time.
As long as you are happy with your coach and clubs handling then good for you and yes i do have high morals something you obviously lack

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back