Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be a hypocrite if I was actually Trevor Nisbett, but alas for your diversionary tactics, I'm not.

So if we want to play your game of he who is not guilty cast the first stone, I've never sexually harassed anyone so there goes your entire defence strategy.

Now if you could please stick to the tread topic instead of slinging mud at everyone else to make yourself feel better then that'd be much appreciated.
So you've never commented to a girl about her features, clothes or the like?...

Oh Jesus, are you seriously comparing commenting on an individual's appearance to sexual harassment?
It's what can be constituted as sexual harassment, yes.
It's all in the context.
Best you brush up everything that sexual harassment actually covers if your going to be so froffing in your assessment of this case.

It's what can be constituted as sexual harassment, yes.
It's all in the context.
Best you brush up everything that sexual harassment actually covers if your going to be so froffing in your assessment of this case.

Inappropriate comments mate. Seems like you're the one that needs the "brushing up" as you put it.

Great , Ross is innocent so we can all move on.

I'm gonna go against my better judgement and indulge you here.

Give me your best answer as to why a non-disclosure agreement has been created if nothing untoward has occurred. Please, I'm really keen to hear your answer. :)

What a joke you are. Commenting on a persons appearance can be construed as harassment. Thats what this is all about. You have no idea do you. Best you save posting to something you understand.

Again, inappropriately. This is why Rossy is in trouble, just like you he doesn't know the difference.

I'm gonna go against my better judgement and indulge you here.

Give me your best answer as to why a non-disclosure agreement has been created if nothing untoward has occurred. Please, I'm really keen to hear your answer. :)

You stated that commenting on someones appearance is not harassment. As that is what this is all about, Lyon commenting on someones appearance . Under your assessment there is nothing to see re Ross so lets move on. Case closed on Ross now lets get back to Nesbitt. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No your right.

I know, thanks for admitting it. :)

You stated that commenting on someones appearance is not harassment. As that is what this is all about, Lyon commenting on someones appearance . Under your assessment there is nothing to see re Ross so lets move on. Case closed on Ross now lets get back to Nesbitt. ;)
giphy.gif

Again, inappropriately. This is why Rossy is in trouble, just like you he doesn't know the difference.

Any comment can be construed as inappropriate. What offends one may not offend another party. You stated that commenting on appearance was not inappropriate. Mainly I guess because you like 99% of the male posters on here have been guilty of it.

Any comment can be construed as inappropriate. What offends one may not offend another party. You stated that commenting on appearance was not inappropriate. Mainly I guess because you like 99% of the male posters on here have been guilty of it.

Misconstrued.

Mate, you're wasting everyone's time, please just stick to reading and not understanding rather than posting and confirming it.

Lyon: "That's a nice dress" = hush money and a NDA

Oh boy what a fantasy land the Fremantle supporters are living in. :p
"News Corp media has reported the woman alleges that Lyon had said he liked her "budding boobs" at the club function several years ago. She was two months pregnant at the time.
However, friends of Lyon claim he did not say that, that his comments were made among a group of people, including assistant coaches, that there had been no sexual connotations and he did not follow her around at the event. Fairfax Media had reported Lyon's comments were about the woman's attire.
There are claims, however, according to News Corp, that some of the conversation was recorded. This has sparked questions as to why there had been a need for a recording.
The Dockers may have a case to take the woman to court for breach of confidentiality, according to legal experts, even if it had been a source close to her who had leaked information to the media." http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/frema...yment-in-freo-settlement-20180505-p4zdk5.html
So you selectively take the bits you want to read and ignore the bits you dont?

Misconstrued.

Mate, you're wasting everyone's time, please just stick to reading and not understanding rather than posting and confirming it.
Move on Bender, time for you to start worrying about other things like whether Gaff, Gov or Lycett will stay.

So you selectively take the bits you want to read and ignore the bits you dont?

Okay, let's try again.

And I'll open it up to any Fremantle poster.

Explain to me under what circumstances a non-disclosure agreement has been made if there is nothing untoward happening. Please.

Move on Bender, time for you to start worrying about other things like whether Gaff, Gov or Lycett will stay.

I'll worry about us keeping our stars and you worry about acquiring some. Deal ;)

To protect the confidentiality of all parties from vultures...like you ;)

Okay, let's try again.

And I'll open it up to any Fremantle poster.

Explain to me under what circumstances a non-disclosure agreement has been made if there is nothing untoward happening. Please.
I thought I had already answered that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back