Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

I really really really don’t know it’s the other way around. You’re the joke. Rucci and Kane say hi.
Let me think of just few of the Crows ambassadors, Goodings Pemberthy, The Managing director of 7 news Adelaide, Bickley, Rowe, Hussey, Doyle, Roo, Jarman, Aiston, Smithson.....need I go on, there are so many more.
Yet you are upset at TWO lol ? What a joke. So self entitled.

Good lord,
you should have seen the Media Circus down at Cockburn......
They are like a blind dog in a meat market.........pathetic....

So no news of press conferences, media statements, new videos or tape recordings and we are resorting to talking about the WAFL ladder.

Let me think of just few of the Crows ambassadors, Goodings Pemberthy, The Managing director of 7 news Adelaide, Bickley, Rowe, Hussey, Doyle, Roo, Jarman, Aiston, Smithson.....need I go on, there are so many more.
Yet you are upset at TWO lol ? What a joke. So self entitled.

Rowe lol. He’s paid to talk up the Crows at every opportunity. He’s a Port mouthpiece now that Port are in bed with AA.

My god some of the names you’ve pulled out of your ass. Laughable.

Doyle - Name a time when she’s done a Port attack piece? Just one will do. She’s a news reader for FFS.

Smithson - Not a sport reporter. You’ve suddenly named him because he dared to ask basic questions at KT’s press conference. He’s a journalist that’s his job. Name me one time when he’s done an attack piece on Port?

Managing Director of 7 - Again because of the SPP incident you’ve gone full loco and now you’re so paranoid that you think Channel 7 is plotting against Port. Same with Hussey. Koch works for Channel 7 right?

Roo - He works for the Crows so not surprising he doesn’t like Port. His commentary on Port games involves him sucking up to Port to appease the Port audience at games. Name me one thing, one article etc that he’s done that is so anti-Port?

Bickley - Again a former Crow player/coach. Reckon he’s got a Crows bias but is soft as a lettuce leaf to Port on AA but acts as a foil to Rowe who is clearly acting pro-Port (he must scrub himself with steel wool when he goes home every night). Name me one time when he’s unfairly ripped into Port?

Aiston, GoodIngs and Penberthy I don’t listen to. Are they sports reporters? Give me some examples of them doing attack pieces on Port?

Rucci - Has completely fabricated negative stories on the Crows for three decades. Hijacks Crows press conferences with beauties like “the Crows power stance is disrespecting the national anthem”. What a disgrace of a ‘journalist’. Weekly and sometimes daily whacks at the Crows on AA several times a week and in the Tiser. Every word out of his pathetic mouth is anti-Crows, full of lies and sensationalism.

Kane - Same as Rucci and his lead story on Sportsday SA EVERY night is a negative spin on the Crows. Sometimes he’ll do multiple anti-Crows stories in the same night. Has never and will never say anything remotely balanced about the Crows.

Daniel Norton - Controls the questions / callers into AA on the Saturday Sports Show ensuring that little if anything negative is said about Port. Meanwhile Rucci just says lie after lie and spends hours spewing anti-crows garbage every Saturday.

Tredrea - Puts an anti-Crows, pro-Port spin on as much as he can. Even in his latest article about the Crows hamstring issues he couldn’t help but gush over Port only suffering one hamstring this year. What has that got to do with the Crows!? He saw an opportunity to one up the Crows and he took it.

Notice I’ve used people who comment on the Crows and Port daily while you’ve been so desperate to come up with names you’ve pulled out people like Jane Doyle who just reads the news like a robot or Hussey who you suddenly can’t stand because she was involved in the SPP story. Name me any other time Hussey has attacked Port? Or Doyle, or Smithson, or Channel 7??

I’m waiting.

Mods, perhaps rather than derail this thread this can be tacked onto the SPP thread or something more appropriate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowe lol. He’s paid to talk up the Crows at every opportunity. He’s a Port mouthpiece now that Port are in bed with AA.

My god some of the names you’ve pulled out of your ass. Laughable.

Doyle - Name a time when she’s done a Port attack piece? Just one will do. She’s a news reader for FFS.

Smithson - Not a sport reporter. You’ve suddenly named him because he dared to ask basic questions at KT’s press conference. He’s a journalist that’s his job. Name me one time when he’s done an attack piece on Port?

Managing Director of 7 - Again because of the SPP incident you’ve gone full loco and now you’re so paranoid that you think Channel 7 is plotting against Port. Same with Hussey. Koch works for Channel 7 right?

Roo - He works for the Crows so not surprising he doesn’t like Port. His commentary on Port games involves him sucking up to Port to appease the Port audience at games. Name me one thing, one article etc that he’s done that is so anti-Port?

Bickley - Again a former Crow player/coach. Reckon he’s got a Crows bias but is soft as a lettuce leaf to Port on AA but acts as a foil to Rowe who is clearly acting pro-Port (he must scrub himself with steel wool when he goes home every night). Name me one time when he’s unfairly ripped into Port?

Aiston, GoodIngs and Penberthy I don’t listen to. Are they sports reporters? Give me some examples of them doing attack pieces on Port?

Rucci - Has completely fabricated negative stories on the Crows for three decades. Hijacks Crows press conferences with beauties like “the Crows power stance is disrespecting the national anthem”. What a disgrace of a ‘journalist’. Weekly and sometimes daily whacks at the Crows on AA several times a week and in the Tiser. Every word out of his pathetic mouth is anti-Crows, full of lies and sensationalism.

Kane - Same as Rucci and his lead story on Sportsday SA EVERY night is a negative spin on the Crows. Sometimes he’ll do multiple anti-Crows stories in the same night. Has never and will never say anything remotely balanced about the Crows.

Daniel Norton - Controls the questions / callers into AA on the Saturday Sports Show ensuring that little if anything negative is said about Port. Meanwhile Rucci just says lie after lie and spends hours spewing anti-crows garbage every Saturday.

Tredrea - Puts an anti-Crows, pro-Port spin on as much as he can. Even in his latest article about the Crows hamstring issues he couldn’t help but hush over Port only suffering one hamstring this year. What has that got to do with the Crows!? He saw an opportunity to one up the Crows and he took it.

Notice I’ve used people who comment on the Crows and Port daily while you’ve been so desperate to come up with names you’ve pulled out people like Jane Doyle who just reads the news like a robot or Hussey who you suddenly can’t stand because she was involved in the SPP story. Name me any other time Hussey has attacked Port? Or Doyle, or Smithson, or Channel 7??

I’m waiting.
Maybe fits into the Crows Power banter page and has no relevance to this thread??

Freo are ****ing idiots for signing him up to a long contract a few years ago.

We were at the tail end of the buzz of the Grand Final, but it was obvious he was hanging onto his favourites for a little too long. Of course the Fremantle of the 2010s is very very invested in a clean image, a business like approach, and a very sterile and easy to access image. Whether it's moving from Freo to the broader Cockburn, the colour change, the stringency in keeping the three Vs on every jumper, whatever... basically everything is governed by a clear image and stability. He was kept because it made us look stable.

Which... undermines the point of a football club, which is success. And he was not that good. It's not Clarko. Now they're in a situation where he calls their bluff and says he's staying, or else he's paid out.

Either way he won't get another coaching gig again.

But yeah, this needs to be resolved. Freo are too serious about looking clean to keep this away. I just want the prick out. How much is Ratten gonna cost?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nostradamus Lives Ross Lyon Sexual Harassment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back