Autopsy Round 1, 2024: Geelong v St.Kilda *COLLARD, WILSON DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't see us beating anyone except maybe the bottom 4 sides if that's how we are going to play. Horrible to watch and lacking skills.

That is a tough first up assignment. That ground is like nothing else in the AFL and Geelong play it well.

Kept them very honest. I do not think Higgins can play in this team. He is demoralising for fans and I think for the playing group. Something has to be done about King. He is just not getting to the right spots.

I can put the skills down to round 1 but we wouldn't want to look like that again next week.

Immediately in love with Henry.

Some genuine questions on Windhager.

Sharman in defence makes me sick. He's terrible back there and kicks a goal the second he goes forward. **** that off immediately.

Roma the most important player on our list. Lifts us everytime we need something.

Saints, touch Geelong. Free kick...

Geelong, hold Henry in the bounce, then get him high...play on...

Absolutely diabolical cheating, but that's okay you fluro cheating campaigner * wits...
That Henry hold and high hit in the last centre square bounce was f*cked up

Honestly rate our performance- good positive footy when we had the momentum, just couldn’t finish our work too often.
Bring on the Pies at the G 😤
I can see what we are trying to do.
Now imagine that on an AFL standard ground and not a square box.
I am immensely happy with how we look going forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't see us beating anyone except maybe the bottom 4 sides if that's how we are going to play. Horrible to watch and lacking skills.
Legit. Painful watch, made all the more worse with the Geelong circlejerk

Also, not sure I can be bothered with another year of boring Lyon footy.

Basically every week we will try and drag the opponent into a low quality scrap and just hope that we get the chocolates.

No consistent pathway to goal. Brutal to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back