Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot to get in Cavarra and kept Tyler Brown. M8 already cooked for the season when Trel returns next week. Was too busy making last minute changes to my AF team
Browns competition is not Treloar, ffs man

Browns like a half forward rotational option, he'll stay in should he play well

I've had Grundy as R1 from December to yesterday. Should have known he would tear the paper ruckman from the Dogs apart, just as he has done the last couple of times.

Cavarra been an absolute spud..kicked a goal from a lucky free kick..he’s just lucky Sam Lloyd is a bugger spud. Lloyd will keep his spot. Cavarra will be dropped for lipinski.
Lololololololololol

Geez you're so far off the mark here

2 problems for Bevo tonight

He picked a stupidly tall team, Gardner and Young are absolutely useless tonight, should've picked another runner and another medium type

Second problem, Macrae, Dunkley, Hunter and obviously witches hat English, all garbage, Bont is doing it tough at best, only Bailey Smith is having a real crack in the middle

Bradkli I told you Crisp would fade. Laird a better option long term. Also good job picking Noble if you still had him, he looks great value based off tonight.
I wish I picked Tadams, he's a scorer, but injury history and Trel back might go against him.

Grundy just insane and Crae also very good recovery. I'm happy paying up for both of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a disaster tonight is turning out to be. Saved cash by trading out Grundy to Sauce which enabled me to bring in Crisp. That's worked out very well.
Add to that the spud like performances of Macrae and Dunkley.
Dogs have just been a second rate team tonight. And to think I picked them to win.

What a disaster tonight is turning out to be. Saved cash by trading out Grundy to Sauce which enabled me to bring in Crisp. That's worked out very well.
Add to that the spud like performances of Macrae and Dunkley.
Dogs have just been a second rate team tonight. And to think I picked them to win.
trade Crisp to Grundy next round, Crisp not worth the stress this year and you have to have Grundy ASAP

Bont will never be a dter

Gtfo my team

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back