Round 1 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You've got to be ****ing kidding me, up 2 points against my opponent and then in the dying seconds one of his players (Swallow) gets a free kick and handballs it to put him in front by a ****ing point!

EDIT: Make that 2 points.

Bigfooty Div 6? Because that's exactly what happened in my favor :) it was free kick then a kick for a 1 point win...

Fell over the line 2009 - thanks to Cox and Watson.
Lost 1 league, won the other

Hopefully next week will see some better results from my forwards and a decision will need to be made as to whether I hang on to Bruce - top $ - or just bite the bullet and trade him out.
Selwood out again will also hurt but hopefully some GC cover may help out in that department.

2072. Horror week with Selwood. Have to pray Adcock can pull some half decent scores for the next few rounds. Should have gone for 3 back rookies.
At least I have Swallow, Harris and Petrie in for Pittard, Darling and Richardson next week although Selwood & Knights will miss. Bloody Harry Taylor.

I'd say Dr DT gets the last laugh at least for now on a lot of people with 2169. Great call with Curnow.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me, up 2 points against my opponent and then in the dying seconds one of his players (Swallow) gets a free kick and handballs it to put him in front by a ****ing point!

EDIT: Make that 2 points.

Try having $50 on WCE at the line of -7.5 :(.

2,121 - pretty satisfied with that considering the amount of underachievers I had.

2003 for the week which im pretty happy with. I'm of the opinion that if you can score 2000+ in round 1 you're doing well. I had 12 players score between 60 and 90 and only 5 score 100+. I also copped a zero.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Live Game Chat/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back