MVP Round 1;North Melbourne VS Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although while we're discussing being "drugged" maybe you can find something for Jack Ziebell's heart and his spine. Seems to be lacking in both of those departments.

Ask nicely and we might even be able to recommend a guy.
I didn't bring up anything to do with "drugs", you quote a comment made in jest on Bay 13. Not my problem you can't show a little grace.

Stay classy as always :thumbsu:, it's only round 1 after all.

I didn't bring up anything to do with "drugs", you quote a comment made in jest on Bay 13. Not my problem you can't show a little grace.

Stay classy as always :thumbsu:, it's only round 1 after all.

Jog on.

Although while we're discussing being "drugged" maybe you can find something for Jack Ziebell's heart and his spine. Seems to be lacking in both of those departments.

Ask nicely and we might even be able to recommend a guy.

Dude. Don't you know that Ziebell is already better than Watson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still booing Jobe?:rolleyes:

LVP

5. Petrie
4. Ziebell
3. Wright
2. Gibson
1. Wells

Apologies to Atley and McMahon, you weren't great either.

Before i give votes
I was pleased with the forward structure but i hope they have plan B and C as well as the opposition will be out to stop us.
I voted
10 out of 10 for Mr Dustin Fletcher , lets hope the others can carry themselves like he does on and off the field
5) Watson...
4) Howlett , where has he been ? a great game and i do hope he has a massive season like the rest and doesnt rest on a one game preformance, that would be a backwards step if he rested on one game and embarrassing, tackling was 100%
3) Heppell and Chapman
2) Hooker and Goddard
1) Team attitude , they all need a medal for that after what they have been through , well done

5 thanks Mr Hooker (16 defensive marks, peerless in the air, BOG, did petrie even turn up???)
4 jobe (champion)
3 chapman (elite skills)
2 goddard (elite skills)
1 baguley (shut down boomer harvey, bombers nemesis #1 from years gone by)

unlucky - heater hocking (nullified daniel wells), joe (marked it at the highest point and kicked goal - all round excitement machine!) , zaka, hurley, ryder, hardingham, fletch, howlett

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back