Round 1 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you guys can help me here, I'm more of a Supercoach guy and I only made a dream team for one without any real research.

I scored 1880, is that a good score? In Supercoach I would be dissapointed but I'm ranked 22,216 in Dream Team so I'm fairly happy.

Is that a respectable score?

Nooooo! I want Skippy! You dont know how upset I am haha.

What are you going to do about Cousins?

Not sure. I think i might downgrade him and upgrade raines. Then 2 trades are gone out the door :thumbsdown: But i think i have to trade to avoid a 0 because my mid reserves are Joseph and Anthony :eek: Might do a sidways trade with Cuz and put raines on the bench for petrenko , but cant see raines coming back strongly:(

2,095 / 642.

Happy enough. Room for improvement - Hodge and NG Brown were average. Just about everybody else fired though, so can't complain.

7th forward is an issue (but I suspect it's an issue for a lot of people).

Raines will be out this week.

Hill's position is under scrutiny.

So you would have traded Liam Anthony out just before lockout given the chance, even though his injury was unknown to the DT world at the time and he was named in the starting 22 after a stellar preseason?

:rolleyes:

I was considering trading him for Ziebell pre-lockout anyway, but wasn't able to, and just thought it'd probably wouldn't matter, as they'd probably do as well as each other anyway. What I'm regreting now (with the benefit of heinsight) is not making that decision.

So yes, I was considering not having him in my team despite his pre-season and him being named in the starting 22, regardless of the injury. Seeing as there were other decent options (eg. Ziebell) for the same spot, it's not that crazy a thought IMO.

As with Broughton, I simply didn't know about him probably not playing until it was too late (Thursday afternoon/early evening), and the Dream Team site was a nightmare to get onto at that point.

Anyway, it didn't make a difference to my score, but will give me less options in terms of making money and trading I'd think.

Scored 2057 - more than what I got on SC (2040). You know it's a bad SC week when your DT scores more.

Broughton is a big chance to come in this week so I wouldn't fret about that. Knowing our luck Hill, Suban and Broughton will be on the extended bench when the teams are named on Thu night.

Broughton is a big chance to come in this week so I wouldn't fret about that. Knowing our luck Hill, Suban and Broughton will be on the extended bench when the teams are named on Thu night.

Hopefully Broughton does come in, and they keep Hill in to develop as well (despite his average performance), because then I'll have a bit more flexibility in terms of covering for Raines, without having to make an early trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm, i was just thinking about the teams that score well in round one, thats all. Nothing wrong with your structure, and its working fantastically thus far! I think the teams that score well early are those that follow the guns/rookies structures, and those that have unique picks and combos that fire early (No1 ranked team has ottens and HMAC as rucks - i think this would be very uncommon. Both scored 120+ though, so this sort of thing put him in good stead).

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back