Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues - 31-60

• Blues - 61+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd bet 1 million dollars that we won't end 9-10th every year from now until 2020 :rolleyes: I think you have no idea or you're just a bad troll.

Even if Johnson (I don't think so) is one of the worst captains in the last decade, does that make him a bad tagger? I think not. Look at the jobs he did last year...I think your first line of your post related to yourself even moreso now
Of course you won't finish 9th-10th every year. Your bound to get up to 6th for a couple. No premierships of course. And then a veryyyy long stint at rock bottom. It will happen to every club, the clubs trying to put if off with trades is simply stupid. Essendon and Kangaroos, good luck.

Carlton did it, didn't work too well and we paid for it. We learnt our lesson and will be rewarded with 1-4 premierships.

Adelaide. The worst football much in the history of the AFL. I think the matches back in the olden days where 10 points was a norm would have been more exciting. Not only was the super flood in full effect but the chip-to-chip was up n flyin.

:rolleyes:

I knew you would mention that and once again I'll let you know:

WE DIDN'T FLOOD, ADELAIDE DID AND INSTEAD OF KICKING IT TO THEM, WE CHIPPED IT AROUND TO FORCE THEM TO STOP FLOODING!!

How thick can you be? :thumbsdown:

:rolleyes:

I knew you would mention that and once again I'll let you know:

WE DIDN'T FLOOD, ADELAIDE DID AND INSTEAD OF KICKING IT TO THEM, WE CHIPPED IT AROUND TO FORCE THEM TO STOP FLOODING!!

How thick can you be? :thumbsdown:
HAH. Flood and chip.
that was your gameplan.
Won you the game alright, simply craptacular to watch.

It was an extreme sydney gameplan. They flooded back, not first.

We didn't flood!!!

Our forward line was flooded because all the Crow's players ran back instead of manning up :rolleyes:
The crows flooded back. Ala Deledios Superx2 goal! Great goal there.
Too bad the crows couldn't do the same over the richmond dam.

Or put him on the halfback line for long enough he becomes a #1 pick HBFer:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Ala Deledio
Um he played a few games off the HBF at the end of last year you clueless little ****wit.

Why don't you pissoff untill you get a clue, every single post I have seen from you is nothing but uneducated dribble.
Pissoff and let the Carlton supporters who have a clue comment.
*HINT* Not you

Marc Murphy had a better first season and is currently better than Lids. FACT
Um, how is it a fact.
Do you know what a fact is. Deledio had one of the best first seasons ever.
Murplhy played 12 games and stood out in the worst team this century.
Its not a fact, its a biased opinion

Um he played a few games off the HBF at the end of last year you clueless little ****wit.

Why don't you pissoff untill you get a clue, every single post I have seen from you is nothing but uneducated dribble.
Pissoff and let the Carlton supporters who have a clue comment.
*HINT* Not you
From before the break i remember seeing deledio off the hbf. Carlton is screwing up walker in the same way. And i rate deledio, just saying not only is wallace screwing up the game with his uba flood tactics but also a fine young footballer in deledio.

From before the break i remember seeing deledio off the hbf. Carlton is screwing up walker in the same way. And i rate deledio, just saying not only is wallace screwing up the game with his uba flood tactics but also a fine young footballer in deledio.
If you are going to make claims, at least learn what flooding is:rolleyes:
Adelaide flooded, we broke the flood, even the Adelaide coaching staff knows it FFS

Adelaide flooded, we broke the flood, even the Adelaide coaching staff knows it FFS

I'm finding these frantic denials of Terry's ultraflooding tactics that day V Crows hilarious. There must have been about 15 Tiges players in defense, and they were chip kicking it backwards and sideways. It was the mother of all floods. I remember the disgust of the crowd - both Tiges and Crows fans, plus the commentators. It was a disgraceful effort by Terry. No wonder you're embarrassed by it. :)

I'm finding these frantic denials of Terry's ultraflooding tactics that day V Crows hilarious. There must have been about 15 Tiges players in defense, and they were chip kicking it backwards and sideways. It was the mother of all floods. I remember the disgust of the crowd - both Tiges and Crows fans, plus the commentators. It was a disgraceful effort by Terry. No wonder you're embarrassed by it. :)
I find you're lack of football knowledge hilarious:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I truely believe the blues have improved on last year and they will be going into the season with a bit of confidence.

Young teams do tend to play better at the start of the season so I do believe it will be a good contest.

Richmond will be missing Simmonds, even if he plays; he will be underdone. That said I still think the Tigers can win, by 35 points. :cool:

this is worst than when bill clinton said he wasn't having sexual relations with that woman.

Simply bullplop

I honestly think you are clueless:rolleyes:

Well, this happened on Round 1 last year. A 115 point loss. Remember? :)

picture10kc.png

EXACTLY.

And last year WE had a great pre season and WE thrashed the bulldogs in a praccy match.... but then come round 1 we were in for a rude awakening :)

That reminds me of Round 22, 2001. ****ing Essendon threw that game because had they have won it, they would've faced us in the QF. Then the week after they thrashed yas, as if last week never existed.

It's a wild theory, but that year they were expected to thump us in both games, and in both games we upset them - can call it a psychological edge. I tell ya what, had it been an Ess vs Carl QF in 2001, we would've been quietly confident, and Essendon pretty nervous.

Damn them. That 4th spot was ours. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1: Tigers vs Blues

Back