Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues - 31-60

• Blues - 61+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We're not the ones going in as favourites after several pre season wins... ;)

This is real funny. Now the backtracking and excuses begin, less than a week out from the game. All preseason you've been telling us how the Blues will hardly win a game all 2007, and now all of a sudden the Blues are favorites to win V Tiges. Just hilarious. :)

This is real funny. Now the backtracking and excuses begin, less than a week out from the game. All preseason you've been telling us how the Blues will hardly win a game all 2007, and now all of a sudden the Blues are favorites to win V Tiges. Just hilarious. :)

I dont believe BigFooty members set the betting market parrot. :rolleyes:

hey, i was just curious, would more people be picking richmond if coughlan was playing?

Would more people pick Carlton if Kouta had never done his knee (several times), or his finger, and was still in his form of 2000?:rolleyes:

Pretty much BlueBear, the fact is you cant think about sunken issues like that. That's just the way it is.

Less than a week away now. woot!

If you read what I was responding to, then you would see that this was exactly my point............:eek:

Well, this happened on Round 1 last year. A 115 point loss. Remember? :)

picture10kc.png
The Western Bulldogs are actually good.
Yoy're the worst team this century:)

i'd like to know where carlton think their improvement from last year is going to come from???

.....and I'd love to tell you, but I'd be cut down and called "dellusional", so lets just wait and see. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the worst team of the last 24 years.

Don't care about that far back. You're delusional and frothing at the mouth trying to come to terms with a new century :)

Carlton are worse than Fitzroy were near the end - Fact. :thumbsu:

Good luck catching up to any other AFL team, I can almost sympathise with your situation but I can't imagine what it would be like to support a club who gets the same amount of wins in one season as the amount of spoons they've had in 5 years :eek:

3 wins in one year.

3 spoons in 5.

That premiership culture from lightyears ago is eroding faster than you can blurt out "we're duds!"

Don't care about that far back. You're delusional and frothing at the mouth trying to come to terms with a new century :)

Carlton are worse than Fitzroy were near the end - Fact. :thumbsu:

Good luck catching up to any other AFL team, I can almost sympathise with your situation but I can't imagine what it would be like to support a club who gets the same amount of wins in one season as the amount of spoons they've had in 5 years :eek:

3 wins in one year.

3 spoons in 5.

That premiership culture from lightyears ago is eroding faster than you can blurt out "we're duds!"
And good luck catching up to Fitzroy's record over the last 23 years, which you still havent reached despite the fact they have been dead for 10 of those years. In fact Richmond may as well have been dead since 1980.

And considering you won a wooden spoon no less than three years ago, you really shouldnt be lecturing anyone on spoons.

Gee, you're sounding a little rattled. Why don't you tell us again how good Kent "I kicked 1 goal in my last 8 games" Kingsley is. Also tell me about Jay "he is not a dud, and will be as good as Fev" Schulz. I really enjoy those talkups. :)

How about Bryce "better than Judd will win 6 brownlows" Gibbs

Or Marc "photos of me are sticky" Murphy

Anthony "needed to pull a finger out then did" Koutifidis speaks volumes of your depth problems ;)

Okay now a serious question, how do you think Kennedy will go this year? He's in my supercoach team atm so is Murph and Fev.

Okay now a serious question, how do you think Kennedy will go this year? He's in my supercoach team atm so is Murph and Fev.

Kennedy at 130,000 is awesome value. But i'm defienently going ot trade him off once he reaches 250,000 plus. Average 50 a game IMO.

Murph is overpriced considering he didn't kill it last year. But should get 80+ a game.

Fevola is Fevola.

My tip this year: Nick "I'm having a third wind" Stevens

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1: Tigers vs Blues

Back