Game Day Round 10, 2023 : Hawks v Eagles, UTAS 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to win very badly.

Want to see four quarters of committed footy and a "W" for Hawthorn.

Go Hawks.
Speak for yourself, I want to win well.

Looking forward to a win 😀

Home Run Happy Dance GIF by Laff

Fearing a loss…
Scared Oh God GIF by South Park

I am wondering if there will be a couple of late outs due to covid. An lewis is on my watch list he took a heavy knock to a leg last week.

I am wondering if there will be a couple of late outs due to covid. An lewis is on my watch list he took a heavy knock to a leg last week.
Lewis trained fully this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks probably should win by 100pts.

Launceston games are rarely very high scoring though and we aren’t in the greatest of form.

Unless fast acting gastro has ripped through the team after breaky though, Hawks will win by 3-4 goals.

Here’s hoping the leaders lead well and the kids have a red hot crack and capitalise on opportunities when they present.

Thank goodness! A person with realistic expectations.

Most nervous I've been about a game all season. Almost can't bring myself to watch it.

The insults will come thick and fast if we lose to this Eagles side.

Reckon we will win this pretty comfortably. Lewis to kick 5 against a non existent defence
Let’s hope so. This forum will go bonkers if we lose. Bring the pressure early and should get a comfortable win. But if we give them a sniff / let them get some momentum it could be interesting as they need a win as much as we do.

Hope we're switched on here.

We're one of the next 2 weakest sides in the comp this year. They'll also be considering this one of their best chances to get a win.

I hope the guys aren't complacent here.

I am actually as nervous about this game as I used to get before big games when we were contending! The prospect of losing today and what that would say about us is too terrible to contemplate! But if we can win convincingly then maybe that means that the young players really are future contenders in the making….Anyway a win would be great for morale if nothing else so let’s all hope we are on song today!
Actually i was never nervous when we r contending. I knew if a team knocked us off they would have earned it cos we were so bloody good. If u beat us u deserved to win

Think this will be a good game for two teams at the bottom

Average games of 65 and 61 respectively
Think it will be closer than expected given how young both sides are - it’s probably a positive that so many of the old blokes from the eagles are out. Opportunity for their young blokes to play like there’s no tomorrow

I’m hoping for a win for our boys - it’s overdue given how much they’ve improved and how competitive they’ve been in games

Oh… that pleases me no end to see Amon and Jarman engage in the smoking ceremony - hope it brings a good win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back