Review Round 10, 2023 vs Narrm

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve bagged Lycett as hard as anyone, but he played a decent game against two of the AFLs best ruckman.

You would have to go a long way back to find a more dominant individual performance by a Port midfielder. To do what he did in those wet conditions, against an elite midfield opposition, was just other worldly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NOW THATS OVER WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE FACT tribey WATCHES THAT PETE DAVIDSON SHITE

Just let me enjoy the fact we’re back to 50/50 in night games at Adelaide Oval over the past 10 seasons for five minutes, would ya?

Zak Butters is disgustingly good. Wow.

Rozee goes alright, too.

Fantastic win!

What a game by Butters. Absolute privilege to watch him play.

I was really impressed by Ollie Lord. Wet game, up against a defence with May and Lever. Manages to hold his own and bag 2 goals including a clutch kick in the last quarter. Outstanding game considering the players missing in our forward line.

All week I had a nagging feeling that we would win but the brain kicked in and said "nah!".

Where did the nagging feeling come from? The way we have been playing since the team let us all down by losing to the filth has been reminiscent of the old Port sides I grew up with and tonight confirmed it: the penny has dropped!!!!

Go Port Adelaide!

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 10, 2023 vs Narrm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back