Game Day Round 10, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is exactly the sort of game where he should stay in the centre, because mistakes aren't going to cost us the result. This is his time to make mistakes and improve. We know exactly what he is as a forward, we don't know what he could be as a midfielder.

Agree. Give him the game in the middle. Impossible to become good at something without practise. This game is ours so just give him the opportunity to learn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kill the clock with 30 seconds to go whilst in possession up 10 goals. lol **** me this team does some dumb shit sometimes.

What I’d like to see in the second half is Brain to get a run for the half and Cam to play on ball. Use this opportunity now.

Zorko gave away a 50 in that quarter yet their players took the advantage and kept streaming it downfield so the umpire just waived on advantage. Is that actually a thing?

Zorko gave away a 50 in that quarter yet their players took the advantage and kept streaming it downfield so the umpire just waived on advantage. Is that actually a thing?

Yep you can take advantage. You're stupid to do so 99/100 times though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back