Round 10 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Tweek Moloney led Geelong in terms of possessions yesterday.

Think he ended the day with 18 touches and 9 marks.

Originally posted by Pred
Where did you get this information? I can't see anything on afl.com.au

The Richmond supporter who started the other Moloney thread, claims to have inside information about the award.

He has managed to pick the last two winners correctly, so there just might be some truth to his claims.

Official nomination is tomorrow.

Originally posted by ImperialPurple
Who got it last week?

Actually - is there a list of who has been nominated each week? Where would I find it? Cheers.

Link is here .

Round 9 Nomination - Guy Richards

Round 8 Nomination - Andrew Mackie

Round 7 Nomination - Brent Staker

Round 6 Nomination - Kane Tenace

Round 4 Nomination - Paul Bevan

Round 3 Nomination - Jared Rivers

Round 2 Nomination - Michael Firrito

Round 1 Nomination - Aaron Davey

Butler from West Coast would be a chance. Got West Coast playing more direct in the 2nd quarter and helped them pull away from Richmond.

Did Brett Ebert sit on the bench in the second half? I'm sure he had 4 goals from 8 kicks at half time. Maybe Mark Williams doesn't want another Ebert outshining the Williams name at Alberton ;)

.....just checked the Hun stats which have the qxq kicks and handpasses - had 5 kicks up to half time and got 3 more in the third quarter, no stats in the last quarter. Won't be nominated this week :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Moloney fits the criteria he is the man:

Heres my top 3:

1) Moloney - Played a fantastic no nonsense game through the midfield against Port, worked hard all over the ground for 4 quarters, basically close to BOG.

2) Ebert - Geez this guy has been stiff, always been close to best but not quite. His goalkicking was incredible, one mammoth 60m bomb, will be a gun, already a gun.

3) Buchannan - Played a pretty solid game for the swans and kicked some good goals. Looks like a Scheinder type.

Others who are in the mix:

Butler
Schuback
Seaby

Originally posted by cameronk
Butler from West Coast would be a chance. Got West Coast playing more direct in the 2nd quarter and helped them pull away from Richmond.

He was great on debut, and so was seaby. Its disappointing that Jones is too old coz he desearved a nomination too.

But i dont know about anyone from other clubs coz i didnt get to watch any other games

Richard Hadley 'could' be a chance this week. Consistent again. Whilst not being outstanding, he did shut off Yze from having a huge impact in the game and played alright himself.

I was impressed with Schuback's game but they usually give it to someone who has had a few good games.

Ebert played brilliantly and is a huge chance, however as Grave Danger pointed out, he didn't play much. Blame the coach for that one. He should have played the rest of the game after his first half.

If Tweek gets it, will mean 3 noms in the last 5 rounds for us.

Would be some kind of record.

Time to get a few of the other kids into the senior team, would be nice to end the season with 4-5 nominations.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
The Richmond supporter who started the other Moloney thread, claims to have inside information about the award.

He has managed to pick the last two winners correctly, so there just might be some truth to his claims.

Official nomination is tomorrow.

No offence mate ... i could make that same claim, ive predicted most of the winners each week ... its not rocket science ... and you would have to be a fricken moron to think that someone with insiders knowledge would come on this board and spread a rumor!!

In saying that moloney will prolly get it, he got 20 touches, 9 marks etc. but donjust think that its cos that told u so its cos he looks like the favourite for this round. but dont discount the likes of a brett ebert who if they feel they have given too many to the cats may look elsewhere.

Originally posted by BlueBoy83
and you would have to be a fricken moron to think that someone with insiders knowledge would come on this board and spread a rumor!!

You haven't been around here too long, have you?

Can someone remind this bloke of the little AA leak of last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 10 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back