Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a couple of years away. Hopefully he gets there next year. Anyway hopefully some good battles between him and Ashcroft to come hey.
Hope Reid sticks around until at least the end of 2028. I don’t think he’ll stay around forever to help the Eagles win a flag but if you look like you’re on an upward trajectory by 2026 then I think he’ll stick around and help out.

Hope Reid sticks around until at least the end of 2028. I don’t think he’ll stay around forever to help the Eagles win a flag but if you look like you’re on an upward trajectory by 2026 then I think he’ll stick around and help out.
I hope he sticks around and plays over 200 for us and gets a Norm Smith and a Brownlow. Either way it’ll be a fun ride while it lasts. I can’t imagine a Judd type situation but who knows certainly their will be plenty of other clubs trying to get him.

Single handedly has made a rabble and one of the worst teams in history, into a team capable of beating Melbourne and Fremantle

Without him we just lost to a winless side and kicked 2 goals to 3 qtr time

Kid is a genuine freak

There are very few players in the comp who has their reputation raised when they aren't playing.

Yesterday Reid's stocks rose dramatically in my eyes.

The Eagles looked every bit the 2023 rabble without him. They need to sign him on whatever the cost.

Refusing to sign a contract with the Eagles, he's on his way back to Victoria confirmed.
Mad Max Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eagles smashed your hapless side
yep. and then you got ahead of yourself and lost by 100 and then lost to North.

Melbourne isn't going well. But I knew the hype over that weat coast win was way over the top and they're still a bottom 2 team. And that's only been justified with the 100 point belting to Adelaide and Melbourne's belting from Freo. so basically, I was right.

yep. and then you got ahead of yourself and lost by 100 and then lost to North.

Melbourne isn't going well. But I knew the hype over that weat coast win was way over the top and they're still a bottom 2 team. And that's only been justified with the 100 point belting to Adelaide and Melbourne's belting from Freo. so basically, I was right.
Yeah but we still destroyed your mob

We’ll be back in finals in a couple of years mate, your teams absolutely cooked.

Your best player is a drug addict 😂
lol our younger players are all better than yours so not sure how that works :)

lol at the irony of a west coast fan talking about drug culture. Have you been living under a rock mate? :)

He is going to be such a great player. WC supporters could be witnessing Dusty 2.0. I’m legit jealous.

They absolutely are not even close mate, you barely have young players.

Is it 2006?
Judd McVee is better than all of your young players excluding Reid. Windsor has shown more than Ginbey and Hewett. Van Rooyen hasn't had a good year but is still much better than Ryan Maric. Bowey is better than a Brady Hough. Trent Rivers is only 22 and is better than most of your list regardless of age and your youngsters include guys like Chesser, Bazzo, Clay hall are all unproven. I'll take a 23 year old Kozzie Pickett over a 19 year old Noah Long.

Judd McVee is better than all of your young players excluding Reid. Windsor has shown more than Ginbey and Hewett. Van Rooyen hasn't had a good year but is still much better than Ryan Maric. Bowey is better than a Brady Hough. Trent Rivers is only 22 and is better than most of your list regardless of age and your youngsters include guys like Chesser, Bazzo, Clay hall are all unproven. I'll take a 23 year old Kozzie Pickett over a 19 year old Noah Long.
This is genuinely gold, put a poll up.

Windsor isn’t fit to tie Ginbey or Hewetts shoelaces for a start.

Brady Hough is having a huge year, at this point he’s one of the better small defenders in the comp.

Our youth is unproven but you’ve managed to name 6 blokes for Melbourne and two of them are 23 next month, the cupboard is very bare over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back