Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok reversed Hendo > Geary

DEF - Hanley , Hurn , Birch , Goodes , Vlaustin , Thurlow ( Henderson , Laird " E " )
MID - Pendles , Jobe , JPK , Danger , Martin , Fyfe , Heppell , Jaegerbomb ( Kommer " E " , Mayes )
RUC - Goldy , Jenkins ( Leuey , Blicavs " E " )
FWD - JJK , Christensen , Monfries , Buddy , Staker , J Cameron ( Macaffer " E " , Rowe )

Rd 11 Bye - 11 out
Rd12 Bye - 6 out
Rd13 Bye - 11 out

15 trades
$14,100k

Leuey , Henderson ( unless picked ) , Rowe giving me the irrits
Mayes ( 85 BE )
As i said i can hold Leuey 1 week if only to be a week closer to seasons end without using a trade.
0 saints and 0 dees in my team...i'm thinkin Grab a saint or 2.......( scratches head )
Of course this'll all go belly up with the teams named

i have maric had him since the start and it has been frustrating with his scores but they havnt been too bad but not gonna trade him unless i have leftovers in finals.

i need help with my team atm, i have 247K after bringin in staker for mayes and have 16 trades left. Now its either one of my mids to hrovat, or one of my mids swing vlaustuin to mid and get a premo def either (goddard or duffield or maybe even taylor as a POD) oorrr trade out terlich to a premo def. my team is as this

hanley, gibbs, birchall, goodes, vlaustuin, brown (terlich, stevenson)

ablett, pendles, watson, kennedy, danger, fyfe, evans, kerridge (crouch, viney)

maric, nn (rowe, currie)

cox, kennedy, sj, franklin, staker, b.kennedy (sinclair, rockliff)

any thoughts or suggestions as to carry out my next trades would be greatly appreciated

wait i stuffed up has to be terlich to get a def premo

DEF - Hanley , Hurn , Birch , Goodes , Vlaustin , Thurlow ( Henderson , Laird " E " )
MID - Pendles , Jobe , JPK , Danger , Martin , Fyfe , Heppell , Jaegerbomb ( Kommer " E " , Mayes )
FWD - JJK , Christensen , Monfries , Buddy , Staker , J Cameron ( Macaffer " E " , Rowe )

Rd 11 Bye - 11 out
Rd12 Bye - 6 out
Rd13 Bye - 11 out

15 trades
$14,100k

Mayes ( 85 BE )
As i said i can hold Leuey 1 week if only to be a week closer to seasons end without using a trade.
0 saints and 0 dees in my team...i'm thinkin Grab a saint or 2.......( scratches head )

First team I've seen with Cameron. :thumbsu:

i have maric had him since the start and it has been frustrating with his scores but they havnt been too bad but not gonna trade him unless i have leftovers in finals.

i need help with my team atm, i have 247K after bringin in staker for mayes and have 16 trades left. Now its either one of my mids to hrovat, or one of my mids swing vlaustuin to mid and get a premo def either (goddard or duffield or maybe even taylor as a POD) oorrr trade out terlich to a premo def. my team is as this

hanley, gibbs, birchall, goodes, vlaustuin, brown (terlich, stevenson)

ablett, pendles, watson, kennedy, danger, fyfe, evans, kerridge (crouch, viney)

maric, nn (rowe, currie)

cox, kennedy, sj, franklin, staker, b.kennedy (sinclair, rockliff)

any thoughts or suggestions as to carry out my next trades would be greatly appreciated

I also have Maric, and we are stuck with him. He has been teasing us all year for a big score, but in reality he has dropped too much to trade him.
Stick with him, hopefully he'll get back to 2012 form in the second half of the year.

Your last trade this week? By all reports, Terlich is injured. Now might be the time to trade him. Goddard & Duffield are good options (I have both), Taylor would be an interesting POD though!
If I was you, get BJ.

Good luck!

I also have Maric, and we are stuck with him. He has been teasing us all year for a big score, but in reality he has dropped too much to trade him.
Stick with him, hopefully he'll get back to 2012 form in the second half of the year.

Your last trade this week? By all reports, Terlich is injured. Now might be the time to trade him. Goddard & Duffield are good options (I have both), Taylor would be an interesting POD though!
If I was you, get BJ.

Good luck!

i do really wanna get goddard but it may be better for the byes if i get duffield tho and after the byes i can trade vlastuin to goddard as my last def maybe?

Rd 11 Bye - 11 out
Rd12 Bye - 6 out
Rd13 Bye - 11 out

15 trades
$14,100k

Mayes ( 85 BE )

Hmmmm! Man you make my issues seem easy.

Here goes lol. Heppel to the backline and Henderson for Hrovat. Thurlow to bench. Kommer on the ground and upgrade Cameron to a premo.

Help?

i do really wanna get goddard but it may be better for the byes if i get duffield tho and after the byes i can trade vlastuin to goddard as my last def maybe?

Never took the byes into account when looking at your side, but what you said makes sense.

Duffman is a solid SC defender, and your side will be better for it.

Go for it!

Never took the byes into account when looking at your side, but what you said makes sense.

Duffman is a solid SC defender, and your side will be better for it.

Go for it!

ive gone duffield. vlaustin should be an easy trade to goddard. hrovat comes in next week for evans and move vlaustin to mids to allow for def/mid swing then after ess bye in comes goddard and my def is done. i plan on keeping goodes as my last defender as he is doing well enough

Just need some ideas on how to progress.

Current Team:

DEF - Goddard, Birchall (test), Gibbs, Goodes B, Terlich (test), Vlastuin (Thurlow, Webster)
MID - Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Rockliff (inj rd 12), Priddis, Fyfe, O'Meara, Stevens (Kommer, Mayes)
RUC - Goldstein, Cox (Daw, Rowe)
FWD - Bartel, Johnson, Kennedy J, Roughhead, Monfries, Dwyer (Macaffer, Kennedy B)

With 17 trades left, 477k in the bank.

Was thinking Terlich -> premium (Duffield?)
Switch Mayes to fwd -> Staker

And hold Rockliff on the bench 1 week. This will give me about 440k to play with.

Then next week trade rockliff and upgrade another rookie.

Is there anything better i can do?

Hmmmm! Man you make my issues seem easy.

Here goes lol. Heppel to the backline and Henderson for Hrovat. Thurlow to bench. Kommer on the ground and upgrade Cameron to a premo.

How hard does Heppell to backline , Thurlow to bench , Hendo > Hrovat and Rowe > A Goodes ( 34 BE ) hit ya ???
I just can't bring myself to trade the 2nd coming juuuuust yet , he's the only reason i can bear watching them atm.....plus Rowe can FO and Goodes fits in the rd12 bye.

Will have to turn Leuey+Mayes into a Cox or Nicnat+someone sometime soon too

13 trades
31K left
o_O

How hard does Heppell to backline , Thurlow to bench , Hendo > Hrovat and Rowe > A Goodes ( 34 BE ) hit ya ???
I just can't bring myself to trade the 2nd coming juuuuust yet , he's the only reason i can bear watching them atm.....plus Rowe can FO and Goodes fits in the rd12 bye.

Will have to turn Leuey+Mayes into a Cox or Nicnat+someone sometime soon too

13 trades
31K left
o_O

Not bad. Then you could always trade Cameron for a MID like K. Martin or someone by swapping Dusty back FWD. Then upgrade Luey and after the byes get rid of Jenkins and use the $$$ elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current Team:

DEF - Goddard, Birchall (test), Gibbs, Goodes B, Terlich (test), Vlastuin (Thurlow, Webster)
MID - Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Rockliff (inj rd 12), Priddis, Fyfe, O'Meara, Stevens (Kommer, Mayes)
FWD - Bartel, Johnson, Kennedy J, Roughhead, Monfries, Dwyer (Macaffer, Kennedy B)

Was thinking Terlich -> premium (Duffield?)
Switch Mayes to fwd -> Staker

And hold Rockliff on the bench 1 week. This will give me about 440k to play with.

Then next week trade rockliff and upgrade another rookie.

Is there anything better i can do?

Mayes to staker is the one that needs to be done. After that if terlich is named id consider keeping him in for at least another week even two until his bye to make a little more cash.

Perhaps just use the one and save one in the bank to be able to trade around the byes.

Personally im toying with the idea of using luey as a big cash cow and downgrading to mcbean. Along with mayes to staker. would leave me with a team of

Back: Goddard Gibbs Hanley Goodes Terlich THurlow (Laird Webster)
Mid: Ablett Watson Pendles JPK Danger Omeara Vlastuin Evans (Viney Crouch)
Ruck: Cox Maric (Gawn Currie)
Fwd: Bartel Johnson JJK Franklin A.Walker Staker (Lee McBean)

would leave me with 589K and 16 trades

I like the thought of it considering the upgrades iv got my eye on such as swan riewoldt birchall etc are still on the way down for now and it leaves me with a war chest to attack the byes with, trade down to about 10 trades then settle.

The other aspect is that Im not sure i want the potential scores from staker sitting on the bench

thoughts?

What is his job security like?
Doesn't worry me. I've got three cash cows in the forward line I need to slaughter. Staker helped me with one of them, was going to just take a 96k no-name to slaughter the other and to double up as a non-player for loopholes, but Mitchell seems a better option even if he does cost an extra 19k

Current Team:

Personally I'd upgrade some Midfield rookies, the rest of your team looks pretty solid and you've got cover for Terlich. With the bye rounds coming up, no need to pull the trigger. Kommer and Mayes are probably maxed out, or close to. Deledio, Kennedy, Selwood, Mitchell and Swallow are all reasonably priced - depends on your Bye structure on which way you go. Birchall is confirmed as being back.

Maybe Dwyer->Staker and Mayes->Premo that fits bye structure.

I'm happy that he's a forward :) Sick of Midfield rookies this year
Is he actually? Good lord that's stupid position choice, but I'm not complaining. toxic probably Lamb this week, Smith is one of our top half a dozen players.

Benching Leuey til next week , Jenkins into ruck

R Henderson > Geary
inb4 Henderson actually gets a game this week
Luke ball is priced alright @ 300K should av 90_95"S that 20 more than henderson and piggy bank the 75K for upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back