Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going by his BE on Footywire which has it at over 100, seems like some of their stats are out of whack.
This is from the SC stats in the website.

1596426496810.png

Thoughts on:

Simpkin, Starcevich and King OUT
Duncan, Stewart and Woodcock in (18k in bank)

Would leave 4 rookies on field to upgrade - Rankine, Close, Pickett and Simpson?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

if anyone feels like having a crack at this mess, go your hardest. To be honest with all the sh*t thats gone wrong in 2020 (SC and real life ) Im basically only still playing for the lols on this board and to do the right thing by the leagues i'm in.

View attachment 926292

Sturt > Draper
Willo > some cheap def or mid rookie
Greene > Neale

The Viney to Duncan trade looks appealing.

Despite his big 3 weeks prior to the 82 he put up on the weekend, Viney has still only averaged 97.4 for everyone who got him in after round 1.

Considering Duncan is 5K cheaper and was rolling with a 119 average before his injury (13) and even with the injury game, is still averaging 111.

What a beast.

However i'm not sure how much Vineys 'extra' game comes into play here, what it's actually worth.

How many extra trades do people think we will be given? One for each additional bye round? With 10 teams left to have a bye unsure how many bye rounds that will be.
Only get additional 1 per round when four or more teams have a bye is my guess

This shit is too hard to figure out this quickly.

Currently thinking of;
Rankine -> Skinner (if named tonight)
Williamson -> Stewart
Budarick -> Draper via DPP magic (could trade McHenry or Rivers instead given both appear to be dead but gives me less $$$)

About 90k left over.

Williamson has to go and Stewart in completes my defence (Gull, Sicily, Docherty, Laird, Ridley, Stewart) with McPherson at D7. Only problem is bringing in Draper leaves my forward bench as complete cactus for the time being (Comben, Cavarra).
Pickett/Georgio/Close/SP MAHONY and McPherson all still mooing so my cash gen isn't COMPLETELY ****ed, but not fantastic.
Below is team after trading.
Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 1.58.53 pm.png
Will have 20 playing this week and will be fine next week too but not completely comfortable with the aforementioned cactus forward bench - to be honest there's a lot of bench corpses across the board.
Thoughts appreciated :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Viney to Duncan trade looks appealing.

Despite his big 3 weeks prior to the 82 he put up on the weekend, Viney has still only averaged 97.4 for everyone who got him in after round 1.

Considering Duncan is 5K cheaper and was rolling with a 119 average before his injury (13) and even with the injury game, is still averaging 111.

What a beast.

However i'm not sure how much Vineys 'extra' game comes into play here, what it's actually worth.

His worth is based off scores in whatever round Duncan has his bye:

[Viney’s score] - [your 18th best score]

So it’s worth maybe 40 points? About 5 a round.

Ideally you want to be getting rookies off field not sideways trading. Did you bring Yeo in originally as a stepping stone or as a keeper?

I brought him in originally as a keeper as I thought his scoring would improve especially with the stretch of games in Perth but he has been underwhelming thus far and Duncan is looking amazing especially at his price. Already locked in Willo > Stewart and Williams > Draper as trades this week so I have one spare this round and not much else is very appealing to me in terms of rookie downgrades. I only have three rookies on field with 94k left over:

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 2.18.47 pm.png

Ideally you want to be getting rookies off field not sideways trading. Did you bring Yeo in originally as a stepping stone or as a keeper?

Going on their form lines this year Duncan is an upgrade on Yeo rather than a sideways trade plus Yeo has a bye this week and is dropping in price.

Going on their form lines this year Duncan is an upgrade on Yeo rather than a sideways trade plus Yeo has a bye this week and is dropping in price.
Yeah but he also has the likes of Rankine and Devon still on field. I’d be doing something about them before moving Yeo on. There’s a lot of people making rash trades to try and get both Stewart and Duncan in. Either of them could wait a week or there maybe alternatives coming up. If you can afford both great but if you can’t I wouldn’t be sideways trading premiums just to get them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back