Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malceski Mate.

In shit and needing some serious help now :eek: I have 13 trades and 186k left

Going to trade Mohr to darley(Which will give me 380k) but it's my next trade I need assistance on.

Current fwd line is: Franklin - Zaka - StevieJ - Martin - Porps - Treloar - Zorko (Smedts Hall)

So looking to upgrade Porps just not sure who to bring in, I'm going to hope Sidey drops a bit so looking to steer clear of him.... Or should I.

So Porps > Danger/Chapman/Tippet/M.Johnson/Robinson/Sidebottom????????

Please help me :(:(:(:(:(

I would go Sidebottom/Danger if you can afford one of them - no questions asked!

4-6 from here i think ed - according to the lovely neroli meadows on my twitter and foxsports :D

Ffs...and just to rub salt into the wound the bloke I traded out for H.Mac--Mumford is back this week. Can only pray Stephenson and Reddan keep getting games, I'm not doing any more sideways injury trades unless i have to.

Ffs...and just to rub salt into the wound the bloke I traded out for H.Mac--Mumford is back this week. Can only pray Stephenson and Reddan keep getting games, I'm not doing any more sideways injury trades unless i have to.

Ouch that hurts

Just gawn mowerman mohr to darley thinking of pulling the trigger and getting in either enright or magic johnson from freo for chuck morris.

Or pocket the coin and do the good old down and upgrade to get lids in before or after his bye I am douche for not getting him at the start.

Given the number of freaken injuries this year, I'd say as long as he's still getting a game, hold!
Problem is he's out.
Eski dropped.... Booo!
Azza Hall on bench....woohoo!

Malceski for Birchall. Thoughts?

Who else is a good option? 476k in the bank.

I think that trade is a bit sideways in terms of scoring potential.

What does the rest of your defense look like?

I'm still wondering if I should get rid of Fisher this week. My options are:

1. Coniglio to Zorko & Fisher to Waters/Enright/Scotland
2. Coniglio to Zorko & Smedts to Waters/Enright/Scotland/Other (no money left)
3. Coniglio to Zorko & Kennedy to Zaha/Robinson/ROK/Other to finish forwards
3. A.Kennedy to Zorko & Coniglio to Thompson/ROK/Other
4. Just bring Zorko in and bank the money for bigger trades after/during byes

A week late to the Zorko train but he can still increase significantly in value. Most of those options make it even easier to rotate forwards and mids.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mohr > Darley

Morris > Scotland / Enright

Probably Scotland, but Enright at $50,000 cheaper is tempting. :confused:

Enright gets rested towards the end/throughout the last few years.

Aging star!

Should I get rid of Fisher or hold onto him and play Mohr and Darley :(

Changed Porps>Robinson to Malceski>Waters due to teams, Enright tempting 60K cheaper though.

Enright gets rested towards the end/throughout the last few years.

Aging star!

Should I get rid of Fisher or hold onto him and play Mohr and Darley :(

Not sure Geelong will be in a position where they can afford to rest key players this year, I have brought him in this week.

Mohr or Fisher to Enright or Waters this week?

Really need Smedts to increase in value soon so I can get rid of him.

At least some other popular rookies are back this week.

Malceski and Shaw out = donut on backline. Bugger. Any word on how long Shaw is gone for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back