Game Day Round 10 WC v GWS: RIP in Peace Nic Nat's knee

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd think the MC would have been aware of concerns over Lecras and, if the rumours are true, Shuey when naming the 25 on Thursday so it'd be Karpany to come in for Shuey

You'd think
Simpson and the MC planning for today

giphy.gif

You'd think the MC would have been aware of concerns over Lecras and, if the rumours are true, Shuey when naming the 25 on Thursday so it'd be Karpany to come in for Shuey

You'd think
If that was the case surely we don't bother with Mackenzie in the 25 then.

You usually want at least one KPP in the emergency list for balance.
He was just being his contrary self following a discussion we had during the podcast

So is it true with the murmurings that Shuey is out today? What is the injury he is carrying? Massive out if he doesn't get up today, makes me sad as I was really hoping you guys would get the win.

With Shuey out who is going to drive the ball forward out of the packs in the midfield?

Not feeling confident just wondering which West Coast will turn up today! Please don't let Shuey be injured I couldn't take it if Redden gets another game FFS!!

This would be the worst case scenario and significantly diminish my interest in the game. Fingers crossed Karps is in, if Shuey really is out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is it true with the murmurings that Shuey is out today? What is the injury he is carrying? Massive out if he doesn't get up today, makes me sad as I was really hoping you guys would get the win.

With Shuey out who is going to drive the ball forward out of the packs in the midfield?
Hutchings :)

Sure but if they are expecting Lecras and Shuey to come out, you're left with one genuine emergency then, and it seems silly to make them a KPP.
And if a KPP unexpectedly can't play then what

Edit : Or as I said in the podcast he's there as cover in case GWS went in taller than expected and we wanted the option of being able to bring another tall in

Sure but if they are expecting Lecras and Shuey to come out, you're left with one genuine emergency then, and it seems silly to make them a KPP.

I'm just trying to understand your point - are you just simply saying WC have erred in their decision to make Emac an emergency? Or are you suggesting the Shuey rumour can't have any real truth to it, because we would have picked our emergencies better?

If it's the former, I dunno. I think on the balance of probabilities we may have thought we'd be unlucky to have both LeCras and Shuey miss. If a KPP goes down during the warm-up we at least have Eric there. If he comes in, send Yeo to play on-ball and play three KPD.

Seriously debating whether to have a bit of a kip before the game! Hate this 4.40 time slot absolute rubbish!! We should play when I want us to play god damn it!! What a waste of a Sunday! Piss farting around till 20 to 5!!
They should abolish the Sunday arvo games. Must be horrible for the players too.

Anyone else in sunny Melbourne?? It's so freaking cold here I can't feel my toes!! Got the heater on going flat knacker, wrapped up in a big blanket and have a water bottle ;) !! Least the Collingwood v Brisbane game is heating up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back