Game Day Round 11, 2021: Suns v Hawks @ SCG 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously half the side can't keep up with the opponent or has the will to run with there man. Missed tackles and refusal to put there body on the line. The coaching is deplorable.

I'm a fan of Kosi and not so much Lewis. but honestly Mcevoy and Reeves have showed more than both deep fwd it's a worry.

Can someone explain how come a defender or midfielder can take a mark and step 20mm off their line and be called play on, but a forward is allowed to walk 2 meters inboard and the umpire just runs over and lines them up again and again instead of calling play on.

No the issue is our list needs a lot of work and our best players and best young kids are injured. No coach can polish this turd.

Na sorry I can't agree. Though we are not top 4 material, we have the calibre to at least be beating North and showing better efforts against St Kilda and a 15th placed Gold Coast at a mutual venue. The game plan is disgraceful and Clarko needs to start feeling some heat. It has a lot of Sheeds post 2000 about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at our players. Some of them are not even bothering to chase tonight. If Clarko wheels out “we were thrown by the change of venues” I will be livid.

We must be tanking - please say that the reason we are so shithouse - slow with no skills

has anyone seen a tiny bit of improvement since round 1 because I haven’t.

Yes. He’s still the most talked about coach in the league and there is absolutely no heat on his coaching in the media (rightly or wrongly). In terms of his body language in the box, his only focus should be list regeneration and development of young talent. The rest is fluff.
Should be strategy/tactics & execution.

List regeneration & development is a Monday - Friday thing. You know we've got a list guy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back