Game Day Round 11 Carlton v Geelong Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentary on the game goes in here folks.

Hopefully posters can express disappointment about each individual piece of play without resorting to calling players spuds etc.

Shiny new site, let's aim for something a little more constructive and readable.

Have a good game everybody!

Hopefully there won't be a need to express any disappointment about any bits of play tonight.
Zero clangers in a night, no missed tackles, no turnovers, no dropped marks, no behinds ... that would be a game to watch.

4 quarters of effort. That's all I want. Win, lose or draw I don't care, just give it a red hot crack, lads.

pods is a massive out for them, though i dont understand starting yarran sub

i want to see gibbs in the midfield. help simpson if they tag him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely. A full game with turf toe on Etihad wouldn't do him any good. Rolling the dice even playing him.
Exactly, Surely his Turf toe is playing up so why would they even risk playing him! Turf toe will not heal without proper rest, playing with it and irritating it is just going to prolong the injury...

Exactly, Surely his Turf toe is playing up so why would they even risk playing him! Turf toe will not heal without proper rest, playing with it and irritating it is just going to prolong the injury...
Then it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to pick Yarran with a six day break before we face WC. Lucas playing is better than risking Yarran. Not too confident about Kreuzer's match fitness in light of this.

Is it weird I'm not even nervous in the lead up to this one? Normally the butterflies are making an appearance by now.
I thought I was not nervous but now the game is here I am

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 11 Carlton v Geelong Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back