Game Day Round 12, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we beat Fremantle for the first time since 2009? Can we kick more than 7 goals against them for the first time since 2011?

When+i+see+physics+posts_091336_4269037.gif

I can't understand the lack of optimism on the other thread. 16 Freo players injured and that includes Pav, Sandi, Fyfe, Bennell, Griffen, A Pearce, Ibbotson and Johnson from the best 22. It's at your home ground! You have got this, I even put a bet on, easy money.

Heard an Essendon supporter ring in late last night to SEN, expected doom and gloom from him as they had just been thrashed by over 100pts. Not the case.

..he had been at the game, and Finey congratulated him for still going when all pointed to the results being what they were, he was very matter of fact and said " it is what it is and we have to ride it out and support the boys"

I thought of us. It is the attitude we must adopt. Support for our team. Support for our club and what they are doing.

Freo will have a new found confidence going into this game, a scary thought.

...but you never know, so might we.

Make one helluva noise you peeps going to the game, shout your support to lift our boys over the line.

Go Lions:hearts:

Love the twilight time slot. Love the hope of game day... maybe this will be the day we put it all together?! Last season I remember we were only down 3 at 3QTR Time at Simmonds in the wet, there was promise of a huge upset until we fell away in the last quarter. Sound familiar??!

I can't understand the lack of optimism on the other thread. 16 Freo players injured and that includes Pav, Sandi, Fyfe, Bennell, Griffen, A Pearce, Ibbotson and Johnson from the best 22. It's at your home ground! You have got this, I even put a bet on, easy money.
Dont worry. The talls you brought in for this game will look like absolute a graders. We have made a habit of making very average players look good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard an Essendon supporter ring in late last night to SEN, expected doom and gloom from him as they had just been thrashed by over 100pts. Not the case.

..he had been at the game, and Finey congratulated him for still going when all pointed to the results being what they were, he was very matter of fact and said " it is what it is and we have to ride it out and support the boys"

I thought of us. It is the attitude we must adopt. Support for our team. Support for our club and what they are doing.

Freo will have a new found confidence going into this game, a scary thought.

...but you never know, so might we.

Make one helluva noise you peeps going to the game, shout your support to lift our boys over the line.

Go Lions:hearts:
Love it. Will be there. As always.

Boys at work ask me why. I just say there is just too much Maroon Blue and Gold running through these veins for me to even consider not going. Just wish i could help more.

Hey guys Zorko and Robinson are paying $6.40ea for 30+ possessions

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It is actually pretty rare for Zorko to get 30+ touches, he has only done it once this season despite being in career best form.
Thanks for the heads up. I knew he was having a good season but just made an assumption the touches were high

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back