Game Day Round 12, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
now we cant even say we played ok at home after this and the collingwood game

I have said it before and i will say it again what is our Game Plan? If it's run and gun you actually have to be skilled to do this - we are the worst skilled side in the comp by a mile. We are playing a full press - well that's what i read? To play this you need to have total commitment and ability to run hard all day - we are the worst running side in the AFL and have the worst defence.

In 3 years as coach i have no idea what our game plan is ? That aside from the weekly floggings should be enough to say off you go Leppa.
I was given the opportunity to visit the rooms before last weeks game against Carlton. When the players went out for their final warm up I was given an outline of the game plan off the whiteboard.
There is a game plan in place, that is for sure and it is fairly basic and certainly straightforward. Biggest problem was that throughout the game very little of that simplistic message had gotten through to the players and I was shocked that the players seemed to have absorbed nothing and any mid game messages being sent out had no impact.
I will not go into specifics but I was totally shocked that all that he been discussed and planned was left in the whiteboard in the coaches room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back