Game Day Round 12, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we beat Fremantle for the first time since 2009? Can we kick more than 7 goals against them for the first time since 2011?

lcByz.gif

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, the hands cant hit what his eyes cant see."

I know its been a little while now but i hope we can pull some inspiration from what was one of the biggest icons the world has seen. Awesome ceremony. Come on boys show some ****ing heart for once.

I was at a mates place this morning, and he has a horse named Alby. So, I couldn't help myself and I asked Alby who he thought would win this afternoons game, without hesitation he said the Lions. A while later on the way home, I started thinking, I hope he didn't mean the Auskick kids, because after all Alby is a miniature horse. Mmm, would that be a yay or a neigh?

I can't understand the lack of optimism on the other thread. 16 Freo players injured and that includes Pav, Sandi, Fyfe, Bennell, Griffen, A Pearce, Ibbotson and Johnson from the best 22. It's at your home ground! You have got this, I even put a bet on, easy money.

Brisbane fans trying to monopolise pessimism is bullshit, we're just as entitled to a slice of that ;)

Seriously, reckon it should be a relatively close game either way and hopefully neither team gets an injury.

Been watching the Bullies and Port. Top game, high speed and impact, a pressure cooker and I want the Lions to play well today. The result is not the thing that we should be looking at today, Rather we want our boys to play attractive footy and a few of the young blokes to make a statement that they belong at this level.

The first half last week was awful. This week we must take risks and dare to think about winning the game.

Oh, and the goals are between those two taller posts!!!!

No changes apparently.

Saturday, June 11

Brisbane Lions v Fremantle at the Gabba, 4.35pm AEST

NO LATE CHANGES

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Brisbane Lions: Ben Keays, Jarrad Jansen, Nick Robertson, Tom Cutler
Fremantle: Tommy Sheridan, Lachie Weller, Darcy Tucker, Connor Blakely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sportsbet at 2.35 for us to win. Wondering if l should put a sneaky $10 on them, although every time i have bet the Lions we have lost.
Hedge your bets,put it on Freo 1-39. That way it's good times either way........unless we get flogged

looking forward to seeing Harris Andrews and Gardiner, hopefully Cutler take the game on, Schache obviously and Jansen continue to be our inside bull.

Hopefully Dizzy makes it through without an injury!

We wont get a better chance to beat Freo. They look very top heavy so i hope we get our run and gun game going and none of that chip around rubbish. McStay to kick 5 goals. Schache 3 goals. Lions by 4 goals.

Back with main group now but looked like they put him through a test for groin as he was running cones with trainer watching.
Looked to be feeling for it all the time, maybe strapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back