Game Day Round 12, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did Gil McLaughin say earlier. All we need to do to keep players is to win more. So easily said.

So if all we have to do is win...then we should be questioning in voice...Why the AFL allowed a bottom 4 side to be given a draw like ours?...Obviously the AFL wants our players to leave! AFL = VFL

It hurts having Broncos supporting mates just having a genuine laugh at how much of a rabble our team is. Even this random guy I met at a gathering recently who isn't really into sports at all but knew I had come straight from a Lions game said "You gotta stop supporting that team mate". You know you are bad when non sports followers are aware of just how terrible you are/have been for so long!

Watching this on tv , a lot of talent with no direction, could be a feeding frenzy on talent going elsewhere at end of season. The poor suckers that re-signed
have made a big mistake. Useless coaches in all sections of football dept sitting on their arses and being paid good money to do nothing!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leppa hasnt been on the phone or talking to someone in the box once

I'd love to see the crowd number based on who was there in the last quarter, would be lucky to be over 10k.

This club is in more trouble then Fitzroy was.

Have to laugh when they show the respective coaches box. Lyon with a team around him and Leppa standing in isolation without a soul insight. Absolutely embarrassing and given the club spouts how solidified we are as a club, we allow this perception to occur.

64 two weeks in a row, the premiership offence stat is 100 points average, thats is a long way to go

It doesn't hurt anymore, no shock either.

That's the worst part, each week is just summed up as "Here we go again."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back