Review Round 13, 2024 - Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against the Western Bulldogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got a lot to work on for the rest of the year and particularly in the off season. We've been getting it in there often enough in most games but not capitalising on it.

Could string a few wins together if we sort that out.

We've got a lot to work on for the rest of the year and particularly in the off season. We've been getting it in there often enough in most games but not capitalising on it.

Could string a few wins together if we sort that out.
Less kicking it in to packs. More picking off 1:1, or lowering the eyes and finding loose players.

Just super excited about what Kai and Logan will become in coming years.

Kai had a dirty night with his hands but never dropped his bundle and still contributed with his pressure acts.

Logan is a gun in the making.

Looks shaky with his set shots but has an X factor in general play that can inspire.

Dat goal......fabulous!!!! :D :footy:

Next few games > Saints(H), Port(A), Demons(H), Crows(H), Eagles(A), Swans(H).

Should win 4 of those 6, Port and Swans will be difficult.

Very good win. Controlled the game from start to finish pretty well. Neale, Berry n Hippy my best tonight. Really like the game of Lohmann. Spilt a few tonight but gee's he's doing a lot of team first stuff. Tackling, chasing hard, he's really improved in those areas. I thought Big O was good too. He had the measure of English and Lobb.

Morris continues to impress. I like the kid. Smart, strong for his age, good hands and generally a good kick. Long term prospect I hope. Reville will be really handy in the coming years if he can develop a tank.

Team defense was very good, the midfield got on top and the fwds had space. A lot to like tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next few games > Saints(H), Port(A), Demons(H), Crows(H), Eagles(A), Swans(H).

Should win 4 of those 6, Port and Swans will be difficult.

Feel pretty confident we can roll Port.

Our backline stacks up well against their forwards.

Break even in the midfield is a must.

Fagan re berry - yeah he seems to like the job of a tag, maybe we’ll do it more

Said problem with shoulders last year hence played wing.

Interesting. So his shoulders are okay?! Royal commission now!

Initial cbf reaction

Same as melb win - set ourselves v good not great oppo. Tagged best bloke out of it. Committed all night.

3/4 next games at the gabba

Gee if we somehow had another win or two in the bank we’d be dangerous. Too far back?

Lachie was exceptional but Eric and Bez deserve maximum plaudits. They’re two I’ve been critical of and they showed what we know they are capable. Both were focused and physical and were just a joy to watch. I suspect Fages will give Bez the 5 coaches votes for his stunning job but you could raffle Lach, Eric and Bez for BOG. They were the three standouts and were ably supported by many others that could make a case for the final two votes.

Young Logan looks a serious talent and could be the steal of the draft. Tip my hat to the recruiters on that one. I also know CC will cop such criticism but to his credit he did a lot of selfless work that benefited teammates.

Love a good away Friday night win; makes for an enjoyable weekend.

I think it was Joe who kicked to Charlie for a (missed) shot when there were better options available.

They are trying to help him get his charlie-jo back.

So much for the "selfish" Joe rubbish peddled
by the likes of David King

Joe also gave away a certain goal to Kai in the last quarter, knowing Kai was having one of those "almost" games.

Well played Joe

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 13, 2024 - Western Bulldogs vs. Brisbane Lions

Back